Private Thai Lessons In Cm

neilrob

I know this topic has been covered before, but my searches of the forum do not help. I'm looking for a tutor to come to my house (near Carrefour) one or two afternoons during the week to teach me advanced-intermediate level Thai. Since I want to study during office hours, this probably rules out a teacher who works at eg. AUA or Payap, since they would be busy. I'd be grateful for any recommendations.

I know this topic has been covered before, but my searches of the forum do not help. I'm looking for a tutor to come to my house (near Carrefour) one or two afternoons during the week to teach me advanced-intermediate level Thai. Since I want to study during office hours, this probably rules out a teacher who works at eg. AUA or Payap, since they would be busy. I'd be grateful for any recommendations.

I did the AUA course and then got some extra tutoring from a teacher there. Some teachers there are better than others why it is better to know them first, but you can get one from there. Also the Rimping Condo used yo have a business card for a tutor in the lobby.