Good Team Of House Builders Available

BloodyBan

Our house build has just been completed(Mukdahan area).This team of builders carried out all the building work including the garden.

In fact all the work except the stainless steel was completed by them,this all includes over 130m of sandwash around the house,Marble,granite installation the water bore,drainage etc.

If anyone's interested i'll pass on further details-here are a few pics.

post-61813-1253378203_thumb.jpg

post-61813-1253378240_thumb.jpg

post-61813-1253378346_thumb.jpg

post-61813-1253378481_thumb.jpg

Your place looks very nice.

It would be interesting to know what the whole project cost, but I can understand if you would prefer not to say.

I was all settled on retiring to Hua Hin until I got back home and started researching the prices. $12M for a condo doesn't suit me that well. :)

kenk3z

Your place looks very nice.

It would be interesting to know what the whole project cost, but I can understand if you would prefer not to say.

I was all settled on retiring to Hua Hin until I got back home and started researching the prices. $12M for a condo doesn't suit me that well. :)

kenk3z

Around 2.5M that includes the stainless steel both at the front and rear of the house/sala.

The garden cost 40,000(not including the marble table set-that cost 6000)and only took two days from start to finish.

The land was quite expensive 600,000 but it leads directly onto the lake.

All the materials we purchased ourselves,all the granite and marble and stone cladding came from Saraburi.

A great deal of money can be saved if your willing/able to buy materials direct.

First let me correct the Hua Hin condo price mentioned - 12M Baht. The dollar sign crept in by habit.

To me, it seems you did very well in building that house for 2.5M Baht. Very impressive looking.

I'm not familiar with the term "sandwash". Is that the fence? I'm guessing because you mentioned 130m of it.

Great work.

kenk3z

I'd be interested to know the square meterage of the house itself, prices per SqM have been quoted for complete house builds but as mentioned, finding materials yourself cuts down the cost.

Also, how many bedrooms/bathrooms/sitting rooms did you fit into the house?

Our house build has just been completed(Mukdahan area).This team of builders carried out all the building work including the garden.

In fact all the work except the stainless steel was completed by them,this all includes over 130m of sandwash around the house,Marble,granite installation the water bore,drainage etc.

LOOKS GOOD TO ME,will be needing a team like that near Mukdahan in the near future. Please PM me all contact and name details. Cheers Wandy

The house is around 250sqM not including the sala and has 4-bedrooms and 3-bathrooms(1 external).

Not a problem working in Udon.

And concerning sandwash,sandstone,pebbledash unsure of the correct term-so i'd post a pic!

If anyones serious regarding this builder you are welcome to have a look round,you can even have the plans i've got no use for them now-well as long as you not gonna build too close.

post-61813-1253799846_thumb.jpg

:) Most impressivve. A lot of bang for the buck. My house is now 75% complete and my cost will come in at 1 mil plus free land. Doing it all myself, sub-contractors only. Will post some pics in a month or so. You did a hel_l of a job for 2.5

russ

Hi,

congratulations on your house it looks really impressive and i think it would be hard to get a better deal! looks good quality building work overall. I was therefore wondering if you could share the details of the builder? u can PM me if you prefer.

Thank you + best wishes

T

The house is around 250sqM not including the sala and has 4-bedrooms and 3-bathrooms(1 external).

And concerning sandwash,sandstone,pebbledash unsure of the correct term-so i'd post a pic!

If anyones serious regarding this builder you are welcome to have a look round,you can even have the plans i've got no use for them now-well as long as you not gonna build too close.

Did I see UPVC or white aluminium windows?

White aluminium.

Just be quoted an additional 16,000baht for mosquito nets/frames for all windows plus sliding doors.

Are you saying 2.5m for all, inclusive of materials and builders margin, which presumably you paid them directly.

Interested to know how you structured the builders payment if labour only ?

The original contract stated the house build/car park would cost 1.8M.

The second contract for the Wall and sala and Cladding was 250k.

The overall cost was in the region of 2.5M.

Payments as per the contract were on different completion stages.

White aluminium.

Just be quoted an additional 16,000baht for mosquito nets/frames for all windows plus sliding doors.

Make sure you cannot lift the windows out of the rail, I am in the home security business and have come across this problem several times.