Want To Return Every 30 Days

from what I can see it seems to be easier to pay 1000baht every 30 days to do a 1 day visa run, is there a limit as to how many times I can do this? do i need some kind of multiple visa form to fill out, or do i just go out and come back, after showing my 10.000baht?

please advise,

I am british, aged 32. :o

As of today your welcome to "run" every 30 days however...

It has caused trouble for some as they re-entered, questioning officials as to their motives.

There is officially, as of yet, no limit on border runs but if a cap is issued, alternative?

If you every apply for a Non-B or other type of visa questions are likely to be asked.

I would not highly reccomend it as the solution to long stays. As a tourist wanting to extend your trip....sure. As a farang wanting to stay for a length of time, not the best choice.

Although there are no limits in writing as far as anyone knows there was a report last week of someone not being allowed a second crossing at the same border point so it is not without risk for long term planning. There can also be questions asked about how you manage to live if passport shows this being done over an extended period and you do not appear to be of normal retirement age.

At this time it requires you depart Thailand, enter another country and obtain visa/stamp for that country and you are then able to return to Thailand when you want for another 30 day stay. You may be asked to show the required funds. Other country may charge you extra fees if you are found to be just using visa to enter/exit with no tourist stay.

Although there are no limits in writing as far as anyone knows there was a report last week of someone not being allowed a second crossing at the same border point so it is not without risk for long term planning.  There can also be questions asked about how you manage to live if passport shows this being done over an extended period and you do not appear to be of normal retirement age.

At this time it requires you depart Thailand, enter another country and obtain visa/stamp for that country and you are then able to return to Thailand when you want for another 30 day stay.  You may be asked to show the required funds.  Other country may charge you extra fees if you are found to be just using visa to enter/exit with no tourist stay.

One wonders why these people don't get proper visa's. It isn't rocket science