Has Anybody Stayed In The Following Apartments?

pigh123

Im considering the following places for a 1 or 2 month stay.

The main thing they all have in common is that they have fitness rooms and are under THB10,000

• Baan Chayayon
  • Chiang Mai Lodge
  • Green Hill Place
  • PT Place
  • Smith Residence

Can anyone who has stayed in any of them please let me know your thoughts on noise(from neighbours and outside), internet usage, hotel staff, kitchen appliances... Or anything else I should look out for?

The area they are in dosn't matter too much as it will just be a base for me whilst working(on internet) and visiting outside and around Chiang Mai.

Any help appreciated, thankyou :)

Im considering the following places for a 1 or 2 month stay.

The main thing they all have in common is that they have fitness rooms and are under THB10,000

• Baan Chayayon
  • Chiang Mai Lodge
  • Green Hill Place
  • PT Place
  • Smith Residence

Can anyone who has stayed in any of them please let me know your thoughts on noise(from neighbours and outside), internet usage, hotel staff, kitchen appliances... Or anything else I should look out for?

The area they are in dosn't matter too much as it will just be a base for me whilst working(on internet) and visiting outside and around Chiang Mai.

Any help appreciated, thankyou :)

I stayed at CM Lodge and was happy with my stay. The staff keeps the area nice inside and outside. The front desk staff is very helpful also. There are no cooking facilities inside the rooms but there are several restaurants within walking distance and also a mall is very close. My favorite is the Le Berg care next door, excellent thai food. They do have wireless but I found it fairly slow so I opted for an ADSL line at 700B a month. Laundry and filtered water machine are available on the first floor. Fitness are has 2 (3?) machines so not much there but it is free. The mall has a fitness shop but it usually is crowded and the equipment is poorly maintained.

All in all a nice clean place to stay for a couple of months.

I have two friends who stayed at the Smith Residence they said that it was noisy and the walls paper thin! a tuk tuk driver had a habit of parking outside and leaving engine running at 3am both my friends could not wait to get out.

I guess they are light sleepers!! and every body is different, but it is difficult to get out of contract once agreeing to stay for the agreed period No refunds ???

Good luck.