Extension Non O. What Exactly Does The Bank Need To Write

TODAY I WILL GO GET THE BANK LETTER FOR AN EXTENSION FOR A NON-O.

SO, IN ORDER TO HAVE IT ALL STRAIGHT AND LEAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONFUSION FOR THE BANK EMPLOYEE, WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE BANK NEED TO WRITE FOR A NON-O EXTENSION LETTER? THIS WOULD BE WRITTEN FOR THE 40K PER MONTH.

THANKS

UNCLETOM

You only ask for a bank letter if you use the option of money in the bank. You talk about 40K pr month, so I presume you do your extension based on income, having a Thai wife.

Income from within Thailand has to be proven with your tax documents. If your income is from outside Thailand, you have to go to your embassy. Your embassy will issue a letter stating your income. The requirements for issuing the letter depends on the embassy.

P.S.

Please don't use caplock when typing. It is considered shouting and unpolite.

Edit:

Your other posts tell me you want to try for an extension based on having a Thai child.

At my branch of the Bangkok Bank they have a stock letter for immigration. They simply insert the relevant figures based on the balance of your account. They also provided me with a statement print out so I could show the required seasoning of the monies. Since I do not read Thai I cannot tell you the wording.

I notice in your post you say the 40K a month option. I am sure you are aware that if this is sourced outside Thailand you would only require an embassy certification anyway.

In my own case (800,000 retirement route), I used the bank savings as part of the total income and the letter and statement were fine along with a certification for my pensions from the UK embassy, for immigration at Singkorn (near Prachuap).

Yes Mario, you are correct that I will extend on the basis of Thai child. The income comes f4rom the outside but i want to show them a letter from the bank; it is the same as last years filing.

As for the original reason for doing it; this was an odd ball last minute request from the immigration officer last year, but it did seem to satisfy their needs a little more since the extension is based on a Thai child. Basically, if they say jump, I say, well I am getting older, but how high?

As for the capitol letters. When I started my post, and then finally looked up, I said, oh darn, and then kept on writing in the same fashion.

Yes I do understand that capitol letters can be offensive when used in the offensive manner. I am an investor in a company in the US, and the CEO has a crap habit of expressing his distaste and feelings this way. I don't think i have ever seen a letter from him that does not have it, and yes, it down right sucks to read it or be the butt of it. On my part was innocent, but they can be used in an appropriate manner too.

thanks.