Crazy Brit Causes A Stir In Soi Diana Inn.

Rimmer

Pattaya, September 22 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Monday Afternoon, Police and Rescue Services were called to Soi Diana Inn in Central Pattaya to deal with an English Tourist who had sustained injuries following a fall from a Hotel Balcony. Officials arrived and attended to Mr. Geoffrey Edward Harold Green aged 53 from England who had sustained injuries following a fall from a 2nd floor balcony of a nearby hotel. He had apparently already fallen from a 4th floor balcony onto the 2nd floor balcony. Mobile Phone Camera Footage taken by a Tourist shows the man crawling across the roof of a Beer Bar until he fell off the side of the roof, hitting the concrete pavement with some force. Despite this he was extremely combative and refused to cooperate with Police who were eventually able to restrain the man and take him to Hospital for treatment. The man is known to have drunk excessively during his stay in Pattaya, however Police suspect he was under the influence of a narcotic and must determine if he willingly took the drug or was given it without his knowledge.

Source:

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/septem..._22_09_52.shtml

The video footage was aired on national television two nights ago.

It showed this man climbing accross the roof of a beer bar complex, no shirt on, and trying to jump off the edge to reach the road below (as in excaping, not doing himself in), only he tripped as he jumped, went A over T, and sort of landed nearly head/shoulders first on the pavement and some parked scooters.

The look on his face was that of a madman & it took many people to restrain him & move him off to an environment where he would be less of a danger to himself & others.

Never a dull moment in Fun Town...at least he seems no worse for wear :)

I'd wait 'till tomorrow morning before making that assessment! He'll probably have one heck of a hangover.

I don't know, they say about no sense, no feeling - I'd guess this moron would "fall" into this category.

Yet another embarrassing English tourist!

They embarrass me as well. Benidorm don't want them any more, so we have inherited them now.

Sometimes I have to deny my nationality :)

I don't think anyone wants them, but sadly these idiots are allowed to have passports. I don't think that this moronic behaviour is just undertaken by Brits, but unfortunately there seems to be a number of them making the headlines.