Hedge Trimmer

Brigante7

The wife's sister is heading back to Thailand next month and wants to take a hedge trimmer for her dad but I told her it might be better to buy one in BKK but I was informed (By both wife and sister) that hedge trimmers are not available in Thailnd but I would imagine that they are, can anybody help please?

Many thanks

Brigante7.

They are definitely sold in Homepro and Homeworks, Pattaya, so I would guess they have them in the BKK branches.

I have seen only one brand (can't remember the name but not a well known brand) in two sizes (300W and 500W).

As far as I can recall, the prices were around 2,900B and 3,900B - so about the same as the cheaper models in the UK.

Also, just remembered I've seen them in the TrueValue store in Pattaya. Don't know if there are any TrueValue branches in BKK.

Edited by chickenslegs

The wife's sister is heading back to Thailand next month and wants to take a hedge trimmer for her dad but I told her it might be better to buy one in BKK but I was informed (By both wife and sister) that hedge trimmers are not available in Thailnd but I would imagine that they are, can anybody help please?

Many thanks

Brigante7.

I also buy one from NZ after trying for a long time over here. But now you can buy couple sized from Home Pro (I see in Rangsit) for from 1800 to 2500 bth

I looked for years here in Thailand for a hedge trimmer without success. I finally brought a battery powered trimmer from Sears, I was sure that I could not carry a gas powered trimmer on an airplane because of possible gasoline fumes.

This Trimmer works OK but is only really good for light touchups.

One day while driving to a Tesco or Big C in Chonburi right next store I saw a hardware store.

I don’t remember the name but I have their catalog there are 2 phone no.

(038) 783-064-8 and (038) 783064-8

At this store I found and bought the Talon AT3400 50cc Gas powered hedge trimmer.

I paid (2 years ago) 4500 baht

I can highly recommend this trimmer as it starts on the very first try EVERY time and does a great job

You can also check this website for pictures and more information

http://www.pholphan.com/products/%E0%B9%80...alon.html"

JIM

Edited by astral
No need to shout, the normal type face and size is fine, thanks - Astral

Hedge Trimer at True Value

เครื่องแต่งพุ่มไม้น้ำมัน

ราคา 0 บาท

ยี่ห้อ : POULAN

SKU : 807439

รายละเอียดเพิ่มเติม :

Poulan/Weedeater, 19" LE Gas Hedge Trimmer, 25CC High Output Engine, Stainless Steel Double Edged Cutting Blades, Anti-Vibration Handle, Variable Speed Trigger Throttle, Primer Bulb For Easy Starting, Lightweight At Only 9.6 LB, 50 State Compliant, 2 Year Limited Warranty.