Best Markets Chiang Mai For Bags & Stuff?

pigh123

My mum and sister want me to buy them some cheap(fake..) designer bags before I head home.

They say they want the best quality fakes I can find for the least money lol :D good one

Anyway I had a quick look at the night bazaar. Got bored and gave up after about 10 minutes because most items had crooked logo's, bad stitching...

I remember seeing some products in Bangkok that were a couple hundred baht more than other stools but the quality was alot better, almost perfect.

They also want some crocodile/stingray leather stuff :)

What are the best markets for me to look at?(outside the city aswell)

Anyone have any info to help out a confused and unenthusiastic shopper?

As far as knockoff bags, there is a better selection in Bangkok, but for better prices and quality go to Nongkhai in Isaan. For stingray try P.K.K. shop--it is a little stand on the lower floor of the building just north of the Meridian Hotel--towards the back in the north west corner. He has fair prices, good quality and if you are buying more than one piece he will negotiate a fair deal.

For stingray try P.K.K. shop--it is a little stand on the lower floor of the building just north of the Meridian Hotel--towards the back in the north west corner. He has fair prices, good quality and if you are buying more than one piece he will negotiate a fair deal.

Sorry, do you mean at the Night Bazaar or in Issan?