Neverdie

mrtoad

The forum has certainly been missing the prolific and often humorous poster neverdie. I for one enjoyed his sense of humour, and it's a shame he hasn't been posting for a number of weeks now.

So come on neverdie, come back, you might have upset a few of the sensitive folk, but I'm sure a fair few have missed you.

Yes, he is in Australia now. I told him we all miss him and TV isn't the same without him.

I'll tell him to get his "arse" back here asap!

...sending him an email right now...

...ok...email sent, and your comments passed on to him.

Edited by Lopburi99

Just heard back from him:

"You and Mr Toad are legends, tell everyone I said hi. Also tell jackspratt they dont give long service leave to those who are already retired but I was paid out nicely for all my long service. Mate ive been touring around and doing my thing here in australia. Its been absolutely perfect weather here except for Wednesday we had the worst dust storms in 70 years and it closed down all the airports on the east coast of australia and absolutely reaked havoc, i have never seen anything like it. No other news at this time, ohh waking every morning to the sounds of crashing surf here is killing me. chat soon"

Has anyone really thought about the deeper implications of how sad this post really is? Come back Neverdie, my life is empty!

Have you thought of the irony that you made that post in the first place?

It is, he's actually thought about "deeper implications", another pseudo-psychologist in the making -how sad.