Puppies - Free To Good Home!

Meg_2003

We recently took in a homeless dog which has given birth to 8 healthy puppies a few weeks ago.

The mother is a Thai dog, the father who we have seen wandering around (The owner lets him out to wander around every evening) does not appear to be a Thai dog but we are unsure of the breed (Quite Large, dark brown with black markings on face, black stripe down the back, slightly long fur).

The puppies - 6 boys, 2 girls.

The 2 girls are like their mother, short haired, all white with black patches (1 'panda', white with black eyes, and one all white with black patches) ... The 6 boys are like the father. 3 dark brown with black markings and slightly long haired , 1 all brown with slightly long fur, and 2 brown short haired.

If you'd like to see pics first, let us know and we will try to take some pictures. We're living in the Pattaya area. Puppies are fat and healthy, still quite small but already enjoying puppy food.

Can anyone help us out and give one of these pups a loving home? Please PM me if interested. Free to good home - Must re-home as we have a VERY small garden and no space to take care of 9 dogs!

:)

We recently took in a homeless dog which has given birth to 8 healthy puppies a few weeks ago.

The mother is a Thai dog, the father who we have seen wandering around (The owner lets him out to wander around every evening) does not appear to be a Thai dog but we are unsure of the breed (Quite Large, dark brown with black markings on face, black stripe down the back, slightly long fur).

The puppies - 6 boys, 2 girls.

The 2 girls are like their mother, short haired, all white with black patches (1 'panda', white with black eyes, and one all white with black patches) ... The 6 boys are like the father. 3 dark brown with black markings and slightly long haired , 1 all brown with slightly long fur, and 2 brown short haired.

If you'd like to see pics first, let us know and we will try to take some pictures. We're living in the Pattaya area. Puppies are fat and healthy, still quite small but already enjoying puppy food.

Can anyone help us out and give one of these pups a loving home? Please PM me if interested. Free to good home - Must re-home as we have a VERY small garden and no space to take care of 9 dogs!

Here are pictures of the 3 little men.. The girl is on hold, someone interested in her but not yet sure if they are taking her..

This is Pup 1 ... Hes such a softie and laid down to pose straight away for pictures :D His name is 'Eddie' :)

post-29633-1254217557_thumb.jpg

post-29633-1254217567_thumb.jpg

post-29633-1254217576_thumb.jpg

Edited by Meg_2003

Nos. 1 & 2 are really cute. No. 3 looks like a Tasmanian Devil cross. Only joking, its just the first thought that popped into my head when I noticed his eyes.

Hahaha!! You're right..

He has got unusual eyes, but he is a little fluff ball and so soft and friendly.. :D

Ahh I wish I could keep them all! My BF wants to keep the last one.. So if he can't be re-homed, then we're keeping him.. :)

Nos. 1 & 2 are really cute. No. 3 looks like a Tasmanian Devil cross. Only joking, its just the first thought that popped into my head when I noticed his eyes.

:) Just what I thought..cute though hugh..

Maybe a Wombat on second thoughts!!

• 4 weeks later...

What you are doing is very commendable. If there really is such a thing as Heaven, Shangri La or what have you... I am sure there's a place for you there and these puppies can vouch for that.

Way to go...

Edited by loganberry