Looking For A Medical Doc With A Usa Licence

hmficc

My insurance company requires that my mail order perscriptions are signed by a doc with a USA Lic. So every year wife and I must return to the land of frowns to renew the scripts. It is always the same stuff, but it adds up to $12000 retail per year. I'm glad I'm not realy sick. I have it mailed to my daughter house in the usa and she send it on to me.

My insurance company requires that my mail order perscriptions are signed by a doc with a USA Lic. So every year wife and I must return to the land of frowns to renew the scripts. It is always the same stuff, but it adds up to $12000 retail per year. I'm glad I'm not realy sick. I have it mailed to my daughter house in the usa and she send it on to me.

You could try Dr Greg at Sripat. He is american but I do not know if he is licenced there or not.

Sawadee Khrup, Khun Hmficc,

There was a medical doctor who put in appearance, for a while, here on TV Chaing Mai forum, under the nym "Jungian;" evidently he's associated in some way with Chiang Mai University, but I do remember in one message where he was offering psychological counselling that he very specifically said that he would not get involved with prescriptions (I'm sure he said this to "warn off" people with medication abuse problems). You could try searching this forum for posts by "Jungian" : I think he may have given out a phone number; maybe you could at least call him for advice.

In my humble opinion, any doctor here in Thailand with a valid US medical license is going to have serious reservations about getting involved on signing off on your prescriptions since license reviews in the US of physicians, I am told by an MD friend in the US, are getting more and more strict. If I were a doctor, and here, I'd certainly be concerned that writing a script for you for use in the US might make me vulnerable to some form of insurance company fraud. As you know US Medicare will not pay for out-of-country expenses.

But, in any case, good luck.

best, ~o:37;