I Need To Buy A Mobilephone But Have No Ideae

guyidofrance

hey everyone around ,

Iam traveling half time Bkk halftime France , now I need to get a new mobile phone.

I thought about Ipod/black berry , but onestley I dont know .

I want GPS , email wifi , phone , thats all

anyone in the groupe an suggestion , what I can use bot sides of the globe ?

I know verry well France is one of the most expensive mobilephone places , so I like to organise it here .

plse any suggestion is so welcom.....BKK based shops?

regards guyido

I just bought a Samsung Omnia Q Pro (B7320), with Windows Mobile 6.1 and free upgrade to Win Mobile 6.5 (when it comes out)...

First I'm not a Microsoft lover, but MS mobile 6.1 with the Samsung is a combination that works and the specifications of the phone are amazing it has actual everything I could think I could need traveling... It is a QWERTY keyboard and sending a email is as simple as it is on my notebook. Using MSN messenger people not even belief I using a telephone.

The GPS, connects in my car as easy as it connects outsite. Previous I had a Compaq/HP and with my metallic window film it was no satellite connection... The Samsung is clearly better in getting the signal.

The battery live, I had several Smart Phones but the Samsung beats the Nokia E71, and the offerings of Compaq/HP... I wanted to buy a BlackBerry, but the Samsung is the SmartBerry for Thailand... Compare the specs... calculated the service costs, and you automatically forget the BlackBerry and the iPhone. The Samsung costs 11,480 Baht in Thailand and it can connect to everything and anything, and (hard for me to say) the availability of MS mobile useful MS mobile software is so much bigger then the competition...