Pressure Washer Rental In Cm?

rrose070

It's that time of year when the moss has returned with vigor on the floor of my concrete sala, the concrete borders of my raised gardens, foundation to my home, etc. The solution is a once-over with a pressure washer which I only need for a day. Once I get my hands on one of these things I can't stop finding things to pressure wash (BBQ, motorcycle, truck undercarriage, Shitzhu, etc.)

I've been admiring the several pressure washers for sale at HomePro and my tool-borrowing neighbors (who all have similar issues after the rainy season) have tried to convince me that any pressure washer I purchased would be well used but I'm not sure I want to pay for and provide the community pressure washer.

Can anyone tell me where one can rent a pressure washer in Chiang Mai? Perferably a rental firm that delivers and picks up tools? I'm not familiar with any tool rentals here.

Thanks!

It's that time of year when the moss has returned with vigor on the floor of my concrete sala, the concrete borders of my raised gardens, foundation to my home, etc. The solution is a once-over with a pressure washer which I only need for a day. Once I get my hands on one of these things I can't stop finding things to pressure wash (BBQ, motorcycle, truck undercarriage, Shitzhu, etc.)

I've been admiring the several pressure washers for sale at HomePro and my tool-borrowing neighbors (who all have similar issues after the rainy season) have tried to convince me that any pressure washer I purchased would be well used but I'm not sure I want to pay for and provide the community pressure washer.

Can anyone tell me where one can rent a pressure washer in Chiang Mai? Perferably a rental firm that delivers and picks up tools? I'm not familiar with any tool rentals here.

Thanks!

Tell your borrowing prone neighbors that your pressure washer is only loaned to give colonics that you can film....

Then post it on TV

I understand its very good at removing green fuzzy mossy neighbors

Can anyone tell me where one can rent a pressure washer in Chiang Mai? Perferably a rental firm that delivers and picks up tools?

Go south on the main road to Lampun and you will see a big United Rentals on the left side. They have them for rent. Delivery and pick-up is always available.

Go south on the main road to Lampun and you will see a big United Rentals on the left side. They have them for rent. Delivery and pick-up is always available.

Can someone give a better location; is it Rte 11, the SuperHighway, or the 106, Chiang Mai-Lamphun Road, and what's the nearest crossroad? Thanks, Don

Can anyone tell me where one can rent a pressure washer in Chiang Mai? Perferably a rental firm that delivers and picks up tools?

could you give a more specific location please? Do you know if they rent handheld jigsaws?

cheers!