New Immigration Office List

Attached is a PDF file of new Immigration offices - when/where is not firm in many cases but it appears most provinces will have an office located locally. First province after number is responsible for any others listed after it.

Immigration Division 1

Bangkok (กรุงเทพฯ)

Immigration Division 3

1. Ayutthaya (พระนครศรีอยุธยา) - - - Ang Thong (อ่างทอง) Suphanburi (สุพรรณบุรี)

2. Chachoengsao (ฉะเชิงเทรา) - - - Nakhon Nayok (นครนายก) Prachinburi (ปราจีนบุรี)

3. Chanthaburi (จันทบุรี)

4. Chonburi (ชลบุรี)

5. Kanchanaburi (กาญจนบุรี)

6. Lopburi (ลพบุรี) - - - Saraburi (สระบุรี) Chainat (ชัยนาท) Sing Buri (สิงห์บุรี)

7. Nakhon Pathom (นครปฐม) - - - Ratchaburi (ราชบุรี)

8. Nonthaburi (นนทบุรี)

9. Pathumthani (ปทุมธานี)

10. Prachuap Khiri Khan (ประจวบคีรีขันธ์) - - - Phetchaburi (เพชรบุรี)

11. Rayong (ระนอง)

12. Samut Prakan (สมุทรปราการ)

13. Samut Sakhon (สมุทรสาคร) - - - Samut Songkhram (สมุทรสงคราม)

14. Srakaeo (สระแก้ว)

15. Trat (ตราด)

Immigration Division 4

1. Amnat Charoen (อ านาจเจริญ) - - - Yasothon (ยโสธร) Roi Et (ร้อยเอ็ด)

2. Udon Thani (อุดรธานี) - - - Nongbua Lamphu (หนองบัวล าภู)

3. Sakhon Nakhon (สกลนคร) - - - Kalasin (กาฬสินธุ์)

4. Khon Kaen (ขอนแก่น) - - - Chaiyaphum (ชัยภูมิ) Maha Sarakham (มหาสารคาม)

5. Nakhon Ratchasima (นครราชสีมา) - - - Buriram (บุรีรัมย์) Surin (สุรินทร์)

6. Mukdahan (มุกดาหาร)

7. Nong Khai (หนองคาย)

8. Ubon Ratchathani (อุบลราชธานี)

9. Nakhon Phanom (นครพนม)

10. Loei (เลย)

11. Sisaket (ศรีสะเกษ)

Immigration Division 5

1. Chiang Mai (เชียงใหม่) - - - Lamphun (ล าพูน) Lampang (ล าปาง)

2. Chiang Rai (เชียงราย) - - - Phayao (พะเยา)

3. Tak (ตาก) - - - Sukhothai (สุโขทัย)

4. Nan (น่าน) - - - Uttaradit (อุตรดิตถ์) Phrae (แพร่)

5. Phitsanulok (พิษณุโลก) - - - Phetchabun (เพชรบูรณ์) Phichit (พิจิตร)

6. Nakhon Sawan (นครสวรรค์) - - - Kamphaeng Phet (ก าแพงเพชร) Uthai Thani (อุทัยธานี)

7. Mae Hong Son (แม่ฮ่องสอน)

Immigration Division 6

1. Krabi (กระบี่)

2. Nakhon Si Thammarat (นครศรีธรรมราช)

3. Narathiwat (นราธิวาส)

4. Pattani (ปัตตานี)

5. Phang Nga (พังงา)

6. Phattalung (พัทลุง)

7. Phuket (ภูเก็ต)

8. Ranong (ระนอง) - - - Chumphon (ชุมพร)

9. Satun (สตูล) - - - Trang (ตรัง) Phattalung (พัทลุง)

10. Songkhla (สงขลา)

11. Surat Thani (สุราษฎร์ธานี)

12. Yala (ยะลา)

Immigration_Division_2.pdf

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be an office in Sisaket Province responsible for that province. Where / when are still question marks in many cases.

. There is one, it is in phusing

I saw last week they have chnged the name from PhuSing, to Srisaket Imm Office

Those of us who live in Pai, have to go 3.5 hours to chiang mai to get embassy income verification letters and the like, and then come back to pai and go 4 hours to Mae Hong Son, because we live in MHS province, but it's really making us car sick, and expensive, and hot, and mae hong son has no public transport and no helmets that fit we chao tarn prathed heads when we rent a motorbike.

Is there any hope at all we can explain to immigration the miserable conditions for those in MHS province, which is so far away from Pai where we live!

Songkhla Harbor Immigration Office

Thanks for this topic. In addition to all the changes listed, our local Songkhla City (Harbor) Immigration has officially closed for all matters concerning foreigners. Visas, extensions, 90-day reporting, etc., will now have to be done in Hat Yai. Immigration Office is located in the police compound at the foot of the railroad overpass bridge on the airport road. Don't know why as most foreigners live and work in Songkhla, or so I think.

I am from Saraburi and I used to get my visa and 90 day check ins at Ayutthaya. If I understand this correctly, I now have to go to LOPBURI instead of Ayutthaya.

Does anyone here know where the immigration office in Lopburi is located?

I need to have my visa renewed next month.

Thanks.

There will be an office in Sisaket Province responsible for that province. Where / when are still question marks in many cases.

. There is one, it is in phusing

I saw last week they have chnged the name from PhuSing, to Srisaket Imm Office

Its moved from the city of PhuSing to the border so its another 30-40Ks from Phusing towards the Sa Ngam check point. Its 3-4Ks before the border in the middle of nothing.

So Nonthaburi is no longer handled by Bangkok and we must go to Ayutthaya? Seems odd now that the Bangkok office is on Chaeng Wattana

Yes but Nonthaburi is a province as well, I am going to get my missus to phone immigration as I do not really want to trek to Ayutthaya, when I can walk across the road to the New Immigration office.

But they should open one up in the Nonthaburi Government area on Rattantibeth, that would be a fantastic move by the Immigration office to assist us.

Edited by beano2274

1. Amnat Charoen (อ านาจเจริญ) - - - Yasothon (ยโสธร) Roi Et (ร้อยเอ็ด)

I live in Roiet and go in and out through Nongkhai. The Immigration office for Roiet is in Amnat Charoen, a one day round trip in the opposite direction.. Yet another reason to have as little as possible to do with the Immigration Police.

Apologies. original post withdrawn as I miss-read original information. Now re-editing as further confused. As I live in Surin I assume that I will now report to Nakhom Ratchasima. Just finished reading another posting on different section of TV which states that Nakhon Ratchasima is moving to an office on the number 24 highway in Chok Chai plus a map is shown of location of new office. Can anyone help to clarify where I need to report. Any help would be much appreciated ..... Dave Davies.

Edited by jellykookabanj

For visa extensions:

3 years ago, 10 hour round trip to Nong Khai

1 day ago, 6 hour round trip to Mukdahan

Next year, 2 hour round trip to Khon Kaen

For some of us, yes, things are getting better in the travel department side of things. Maybe tighter control of foreigners is the trade-off.

Edited by toptuan

So Nonthaburi is no longer handled by Bangkok and we must go to Ayutthaya? Seems odd now that the Bangkok office is on Chaeng Wattana

If you read the OP, these are offices planned, not yet open. If you live in Nonthburi, right now you use Region 3 office on the 3rd floor of the new Chaengwattana building.

If you read the OP, these are offices planned, not yet open. If you live in Nonthburi, right now you use Region 3 office on the 3rd floor of the new Chaengwattana building.

I live in Nonthaburi, sidestreet of Chaeng Wattana, about 1500 Meters from the new immigration office, and I should go to Ayutthaya in the future?

But hey stranger things happend in Thailand. The head office of NHSO for Bangkok is located at Chaeng Wattana in Nonthaburi province, I also live about 1000 meter from Jasmin tower, but my wife can't aplly for the NHO gold card overthere, she must go to Rattana Tibet where the NHO office for Nonthaburi is located.

Thus inhabitants of Bangkok must go to another province for there NHSO goldcard.