Gym In Bophut Area?

Isabel

Any one know of a good gym A/C in the Bophut area we can use when we get there?

I would love to use the ones in any of the hotels close to the fishermans village but I assume they are only for guests???

Cheers

some hotels let you in for a fee go and ask they have had a bad year and its low season they maybe prepared to let you have a memebrship. Centra hotel is in Chaweng and have 2 A/C gyms and you can join them. otherwise 99 gym is supposed to be ok and there is gym on the way into chaweng about 1 mile up from the traffic lights on the left both are fans only the one on the left on main road is better. e mail a few of the big hotels in Bohput before you go. smile house in bohput let you use there pools for a small fee but no gym

I would love to use the ones in any of the hotels close to the fishermans village but I assume they are only for guests???

Cheers

some hotels let you in for a fee go and ask they have had a bad year and its low season they maybe prepared to let you have a memebrship. Centra hotel is in Chaweng and have 2 A/C gyms and you can join them. otherwise 99 gym is supposed to be ok and there is gym on the way into chaweng about 1 mile up from the traffic lights on the left both are fans only the one on the left on main road is better. e mail a few of the big hotels in Bohput before you go. smile house in bohput let you use there pools for a small fee but no gym

Ok will do, thanks a lot!

Cheers

There is one Isabel, if you are coming out of fisherman's village lights, turn left towards Lamai, a couple of hundred meters

on your right, past the entrance to the old soi monkey road.

There is one Isabel, if you are coming out of fisherman's village lights, turn left towards Lamai, a couple of hundred meters

Cheers for that, will try that one out!

I did email the Anantara but no reply as of yet and I do think it will more than likely be a NO :)

It's good that one as well, even has a jacuzzi and sauna!

Not sure on other options around Fishermans Village, but am sure that many hotels will allow daily / monthly usage, certainly many do around Choeng Mon - will just be a case of checking the options out once you arrive.

Cheers

are you sure its A/C it sounds like the one i used to attend good gym but no air con if it is that one.

Cheers

are you sure its A/C it sounds like the one i used to attend good gym but no air con if it is that one.

My apologies, don't know if it's A/C, just drive past.

hope i did not come across as a smart ase to your reply Roo just i used to use it, it is a good gym but if OP wants a/c thats not the one all though i can reccommend it clean and has lots of fans.

No not at all, just didn't notice the A/C proviso in original request.

hope i did not come across as a smart ase to your reply Roo just i used to use it, it is a good gym but if OP wants a/c thats not the one all though i can reccommend it clean and has lots of fans.

Hahaha if OP stands for old person I'm only 36 I'll have you know! :) But I wont take offence Nalak!

If it stands for something else then I'm sorry for the reply!

I just like AC as I want to do a lot of cardio work and I'm not used to train in the Samui heat!!

But fans will probably do aswell!

Hahaha if OP stands for old person I'm only 36 I'll have you know! :) But I wont take offence Nalak!

I just like AC as I want to do a lot of cardio work and I'm not used to train in the Samui heat!!

That was a good way to get your age :D . OP= original poster :D .

Hahaha if OP stands for old person I'm only 36 I'll have you know! :D But I wont take offence Nalak!

That was a good way to get your age :D . OP= original poster :D .

:) yeah well fell for that one then eh!

have good weekend!

they have a daily rate get a fan on full once your soaking in sweat and have the fan blowing straight on you should be cool enough. if you go just put the fans on and off as you want as they tend to switch them off if nobody is in. centra hotel is great as gym is all glass and over looks the ocean, also has aircon tvs etc. not really that far from Bohput.

Hi! Not sure if you have got yourself sorted yet, but ....

The condo where I live in Fishermans (up Soi Sundays, opposite Sundays Resort) has a gym on the roof. It is all glass, has stunning views and all the equipment I need. Together with some I don't understand! :) Oh, and air-con too. It is seldom used by the residents and so day passes are for sale, as are monthly for B500 I believe. Only negative is the lack of showers.

PM me if you need any more info. :D

Hi! Not sure if you have got yourself sorted yet, but ....

The condo where I live in Fishermans (up Soi Sundays, opposite Sundays Resort) has a gym on the roof. It is all glass, has stunning views and all the equipment I need. Together with some I don't understand! :) Oh, and air-con too. It is seldom used by the residents and so day passes are for sale, as are monthly for B500 I believe. Only negative is the lack of showers.

PM me if you need any more info. :D

That sounds brilliant and not too far to walk either.

Thanks for that I will send you a pm later on! Cheers