Kawasaki Ksr Minigp At Brc On Saturday October 10th

BigBikeBKK

Hi All!

This is primarily a Kawasaki KSR event, but I'm told there will be some time for other Kawasaki bikers to play on the track as well.

Apologies for this very poor translation of event details:

Competition KSR MiniGP 2009.

ชื่อรายการแข่งขัน : KSR MiniGP 2009 Competition Entry name: KSR MiniGP 2009. ผู้จัดการแข่งขัน : HO Racing School Competition Manager: HO Racing School. ผู้สนับสนุน : บริษัท คาวาซากิ มอเตอร์ เอ็นเตอร์ไพรส์ ( ประเทศไทย ) จำกัด Sponsors: Kawasaki Motor Company Engineering Sector Enterprise (Thailand) Limited. : บริษัท อีโนเว รับเบอร์ ( ประเทศไทย ) จำกัด ( มหาชน ) : Aion West Rubber Company (Thailand) Limited (PCL). : บริษัท วาย.เอส.เอส ( ประเทศไทย ) จำกัด : Its failure. S.. S (Thailand) Limited. : บริษัท เอ เปอร์เฟกต์ จำกัด : A. Cooper Company Limited effects. : บริษัท ไดโด สิทธิผล จำกัด : Dole Company has the right to limit results.

รุ่นการแข่งขัน Competitive models. : กำหนดรุ่นการแข่งขันไว้ดังนี้ : Set below competitive models. 1. รุ่น Relay Novice -Stock 1. Edition Relay Novice-Stock. 2. รุ่น Relay Pro -Stock 2. Model Relay Pro-Stock. 3. รุ่น MiniGP-Stock 3. Model MiniGP-Stock. 4. รุ่น MiniGP-Modify 4. Model MiniGP-Modify. 5. รุ่น MiniGP-Open 5. Model MiniGP-Open. 6. รุ่น MiniGP – Stock – F 6. Model MiniGP - Stock - F.

KSR Mini GP สนามที่ 4 10 ตุลาคม KSR Mini GP Airport 4 October 10. 2552 BRC : ซีคอนสแควร์ 2552 BRC: Seacon Square.

Application fee:. รุ่น Relay Novice -Stock 1,000- Model Relay Novice-Stock 1,000 -. รุ่น Relay Pro -Stock 1,000- Model Relay Pro-Stock 1,000 -. รุ่น MiniGP-Stock 500- Model MiniGP-Stock 500 -. รุ่น MiniGP – Stock –F ฟรี Model MiniGP - Stock-F free. รุ่น MiniGP-Modify 500- Model MiniGP-Modify 500 -. รุ่น MiniGP-Open 500- Model MiniGP-Open 500 -.

Should be a fun day! Hope to see some of you there!

riding.jpg

Let the Good Times Roll!

Tony

Edited by BigBikeBKK

Useful information??? nice pictures I need to say but then they are copyrighted, but then how bigbikebkk knows because the websites doesn't work correctly http://www.ksrthailand.com

What are you on about? I don't see a copyright watermark on any of those pics or the sites where they were posted, do you? And isn't most of the content on your site just copied and pasted from other sources? And what's wrong with the http://www.ksrthailand.com website? Seems to work fine to me... Maybe you're just sore because you have a long track record of dissing Honda and Kawasaki and are frustrated to see them doing so well? :)

Guess we won't see you on the 10th then? :D

Ride On!

T

Hey Tony, good info! Do you have a contact phone number for the track? Would like to get some info from them. (this is the track behind Seacon Square right?).

Cheers Can,

Yes- BRC is the tiny little track behind Seacon Square.

circuit01.jpg

It's in terrible shape and poorly managed, but still good fun as long as you don't push it too hard. The owners don't seem interested in fixing the place up which is a shame because it could be a great little track if they would just invest a bit in maintenance and upgrading the facilities.

Anyway- I have these numbers for BRC but not sure if either of them are still correct- 0816242021, 027218149

Your best bet for information on the event is probably Kawasaki Rama 9: Tel : +66-2247 7935-38

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...