When You Find Yourself In Times Of Trouble.

lordsux

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good question,i guess it would depend on the problem.If its health problems and you have n't got private cover,best to go home.If its money problems and you've married into a thai family,maybe head back to the farm,or if the money woes are permanent,again head back home to seek work,and lastly if its problems with the girlfriend/wife you could turn to expats you know for some advice.If its problems with other expats especially business problems and it becomes dangerous,hire a hit man or do it yourself.then clear off home.

Your comment: ‘If its problems with other expats especially business problems and it becomes dangerous, hire a hit man or do it yourself. then clear off home’ I believe you really mean it. Problem is that there are far too many of your types over here, scary.

As I have said many times in the past, for those thinking of living in Thailand should seriously consider their long-term health, financial situation and keep your head down, be sure not to get involved with morons like, samuibeachcomber.

Having lack of funds in Thailand or falling down on your luck here, there are no agencies, help groups or advisories to bail you out. If one cant hack it here, they’re on their own.

Edited by sassienie

good question,i guess it would depend on the problem.If its health problems and you have n't got private cover,best to go home.If its money problems and you've married into a thai family,maybe head back to the farm,or if the money woes are permanent,again head back home to seek work,and lastly if its problems with the girlfriend/wife you could turn to expats you know for some advice.If its problems with other expats especially business problems and it becomes dangerous,hire a hit man or do it yourself.then clear off home.

Your comment: 'If its problems with other expats especially business problems and it becomes dangerous, hire a hit man or do it yourself. then clear off home' I believe you really mean it. Problem is that there are far too many of your types over here, scary.

As I have said many times in the past, for those thinking of living in Thailand should seriously consider their long-term health and financial situation.

Having lack of funds in Thailand or falling down on your luck here, there are no agencies, help groups or advisories to bail you out. If one cant hack it here, they're on their own.

no it was only said tongue in cheek,come on.

I always go to my thai friends. I have found foreigners just confuse me.I often find out when discussing things with foreigners they aremore interetsed in appearing to be knowledgable, than they actually are and often give answers to questions with no real understanding.

in short they bul-shit.

Now I have enough thai friends simple phone call and they take over and clear everything up dealing with thai situations.

The problems I have is with foreigners who are criminals and paranoid of my presence because they cannot get anything on me and see themselves as vulnerable. These guys will stop at nothing to get rid of what they think is a threat, real or imagined. With them there is no where to go but take them on, face first.

A guy was killed here about 2 weeks ago, he fit my description, Everyone here knew some brits had it in for me and many thought they had got me. Now the murder is hush hush and big coverup saying no not foreigner. My thia friends spoke to the guys who retreived the body they say definitely a foreigner. Now my thia friemds think it was meant for me but hitman got wrong guy.

So I just wait to see what the future holds.Donot tell me to run I am willing to die now these guys are sh-it, I have done nothing to get to promote this My attitude is bring it on I have had a good life better than anyone of those scumbags and if killing me they get caught maybe it will help others hae a good life because they will be taken out of society and put in jail.

1 post deleted and a holiday was given...

Just a suggestion to add to the fun factor on TV... penalty box (so we can see who's in it) and instant replay for infractions.

It's otherwise so 'Argentine death squad' mysterious....

:)

1 post deleted and a holiday was given...

Just a suggestion to add to the fun factor on TV... penalty box (so we can see who's in it) and instant replay for infractions.

It's otherwise so 'Argentine death squad' mysterious....

:)

i like this idea,would be fun,like being put in the stocks,or getting the cane at school...........could become instant hero or villian.

As we have seen with Fred, it seems there is a lack of support in Thailand for those with problems that they can't handle themselves.

So who is there to turn to when your chips are down?

Might sound a tad cliche' or something, but i turn to myself. Depending one whats going on, I try to think it through calmly/rationally, or, if more appropriate just let it go. Some meditation if thats what is needed, to help calm my mind. Or, if research is needed there is a lot on the net and once ive gathered all the info that i need, then ill take time to mull things over. But, if its something that affects myself and my partner, then i will think it over and then discuss with him too. But, no matter what is going on around us or happening to us, ultimately we are responsible for how we react to it. Im not saying i never react badly to things, im saying that i try to respond in a more healthy rational way.

Go back about 5 years however, that certainly wasnt the story at all. Its something ive had to learn to do.

....Hope Fred is ok.

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,

speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,

there will be an answer, let it be.

For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,

there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,

shine until tomorrow, let it be.

I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,

TH

When I feel bad or feel that the whole world is against me, I call my big sister up. She is ten years older than me and we always have good conversations. She also calls me when she is feeling a bit down too.

I don't know what i would do without her in my life.

Example - she called me at 2 in the morning the other night, just to hear my voice. We have two hour conversations - she pays one hour, I pay the other. We go through laughing, crying, scolding, swearing.

I love it.

Heng, you're bordering on trolling here, careful.

At least he isn't cluttering every other thread on the forum with useless one liners. :)

please no insulting moderators. suspension for you! and why is a suicide thread allowed to go on. at least one where people may construe as a suicide thread.

its only a few that are jumping to that conclusion, for all we know Fred forgot to pay his internet bill and the line is being cut off - which i hope is the case.

TH

dam_n, you beat me to it... :)

TH

one of Maccas best.... with help from his friends

For emotional help, I'd turn to my wife of course. For financial help, I have nobody to turn to and that is OK. I don't want to be indebted to anybody anyway. My U.S. Social Security should continue for the remainder of my life, thank God for that, but for a financial emergency I am on my own. If the $USD completely craps out, I'll do what I need to do here to survive by eating lots of rice and soup.

For a serious health problem which may lead to my demise, I'd again turn to my wife to be with me.

My support network is minimal these days, and often I wake up in a cold sweat thinking about it.

So much is up to the Big Guy In The Sky as I look at it. We are powerless against the big problems anyway. But I'm not one for prayer, it hasn't helped for me. When I found myself in time of trouble, Mother Mary never came for me. I don't believe God intervenes in the human realm, but I am hopeful He has a compassionate plan for us all in the hereafter.

Edited by Lopburi99