Chavalit Now Pheu Thai Member

webfact

water duck back same same.

your problem is that you are just talking somekind of boring beer bar gossip. hot air and blabber.

and you are unable to substantiate your claims in an objective and factual manner.

I think his main point was that, even if he did mistook the cases he was involved in, that the man in question isn't a nice person.

If you on the other hand disagree, then by all means, present the case for why he is a good person.

he doesn't like thaksin, hates him. it's pure emotion. but that alone isn't the base for an valid argument or give him the right to make up a story, fabricate some facts, bircher theories and blabber.

basic rules: stick to the facts, be objective, don't hyperbole and be able to substantiate your claims. if you can't not do that, don't whinge about that you got flamed.

and NO, i don't think that the political figures in question are saints. your assumption is a fallacy.

Wrong It is not emotional.

While I am sure I wouldn't like him much in person either, that is not my reasoning.

Clearly he is consumed with hubris, and that is the worst atribute possible in a national leader.

I was his fan once, till I learned more about him.

The more I learned, the less I was able to like his act and actions.

He brought on my distaste for him as a leader by his own words and deeds.

I find him dangerous and extremely bad for Thailand.

And don't want the unaware, or underinformed to believe

the excessive and zealous PR exercise his money buys him.

Refute a oft told lie often enough and it can't become fact.

So I regularly present a dissenting voice to the illogical and/or trollish comments supporting him and his minions.

I also use sarcastic / ironic humor to break the tensions being caused by this

ideological fight for a pseudo-godhead's public image.

Of course trying to present it as a purely emotional response is also a form of disinformation,

a subtler flame, but flame none the less. Discredit the messenger and discredit the message.

Propaganda 102.

You do yourself no service with this line of defense of your favorite son.

basic rules: stick to the facts, be objective, don't hyperbole and be able to substantiate your claims. if you can't not do that, don't whinge about that you got flamed.

Don't like the forum rules, which among other things restrict arbitrary flaming, then don't play.

(Acquiring some respectable qrammatical rules would also be recommended.)

Edited by Publicus