Prt 2 Girls On Beach Rd

MRnell

I think a lot of people over looked the point trying to be made on the last posted topic ( The girls on pattaya beach Rd ) and just took me as some dirty old man trying to get his rocks off on other peoples comments ,

We all know that a lot of men come to Pattaya to meet thai girls for a good time and maybe possibly engage into a long lasting relationship I hope nobody on this site is trying to hide this fact ..

My Consern is for the safety of the farang that come to pattaya for a good time with these girls , If these girls spell DANGER then we need to Educate our fellow pattaya freinds

1 reason why you should think twice about approaching these girls , If you take her to your pad and she takes your money , passport , gold , all these kind of valuables in the middle of the night and shoots of in the dark streets of pattaya YOU ARE F$#&ED , you will never find her again ,

now approaching a bar girl you feel a lot safer , you know where she works if something bad happens , and I can tell you right now most bar owners will not put up with this kind of behavour from the girls any bad reports and she could be out on the street look for new work ,

and thats my point , are these the girls working on beach road , the ones who have been kick out of the bar because of making too much problems giving the bar a bad name ,

or,

Girls that can not find work in a bar because they can not pass a blood test !! a lot of bar owners get the girls to do a blood test once a month , If she does not PASS the test then she is out on the street looking for work ... ( Is this the kind of girl that works on beach rd

this is the kind of info I am trying to get out of fellow members of thaivisa , dont be so shallow minded next time and think I am just trying to get a few kicks , So try and think about the safety of others hep B , HIV , aint no joke people

So until next time keep safe and enjoy Pattaya :)

AN

These days you should consider everyone suspect including yourself and ensure safe sex allways. This applies wherever you are and in fact applies more in some developed countries which consider themselves world leaders than here in Thailand.

Edited by harrry

I think a lot of people over looked the point trying to be made on the last posted topic ( The girls on pattaya beach Rd ) and just took me as some dirty old man trying to get his rocks off on other peoples comments ,

We all know that a lot of men come to Pattaya to meet thai girls for a good time and maybe possibly engage into a long lasting relationship I hope nobody on this site is trying to hide this fact ..

My Consern is for the safety of the farang that come to pattaya for a good time with these girls , If these girls spell DANGER then we need to Educate our fellow pattaya freinds

1 reason why you should think twice about approaching these girls , If you take her to your pad and she takes your money , passport , gold , all these kind of valuables in the middle of the night and shoots of in the dark streets of pattaya YOU ARE F$#&ED , you will never find her again ,

now approaching a bar girl you feel a lot safer , you know where she works if something bad happens , and I can tell you right now most bar owners will not put up with this kind of behavour from the girls any bad reports and she could be out on the street look for new work ,

and thats my point , are these the girls working on beach road , the ones who have been kick out of the bar because of making too much problems giving the bar a bad name ,

or,

Girls that can not find work in a bar because they can not pass a blood test !! a lot of bar owners get the girls to do a blood test once a month , If she does not PASS the test then she is out on the street looking for work ... ( Is this the kind of girl that works on beach rd

this is the kind of info I am trying to get out of fellow members of thaivisa , dont be so shallow minded next time and think I am just trying to get a few kicks , So try and think about the safety of others hep B , HIV , aint no joke people

So until next time keep safe and enjoy Pattaya :)

AN

i agree in general about what you say especially regarding the girls actually employed being safer etc.

:D

How touching of you!...to be concerned for your fellow sexpats and sex tourists.

Myth #1: Freelancers work this way because they are unemployable in the regular bar scene.

Myth #2: Freelancers work this way because they have serious STD's and worse.

Myth #3: All bars have mandatory comprehensive STD tests for the ladies.

Myth #4: Securing the lady's ID before allowing her to go to your room guarantees no thefts or other problems.

Myth #5: A bar will stand by the punter if the lady pulls a fast one on said punter.

Apart from that, the OP pretty much has a handle on things with these more entrepreneurial ladies of the night.

i see the cynics are out in full force tonight.from what i've seen of the "girls on the avenue" they would be unemployable in a bar,would not get into the bamboo club as freelancers,and walking street is too light and would show them up.beach road is dark enough.they are there as a last resort.that i think is cynical enough.that's why they come cheap price.

How touching of you!...to be concerned for your fellow sexpats and sex tourists.

maybe your right tropo , maybe we should all be talking about "TEA BAGS for sale at big C" or "the weather in pattaya"

^ Hardly cynical but in line with most sweeping generalisations, pretty inaccurate. There's more beachside freelancers during the day than there ever is at night. There's just so many more regular pedestrians going about during the day, the freelancers don't stick out like dogs balls. The shy, retiring types that only come out at night are more likely to be ladyboys but they tend to stick out like.... well you get the picture.

^^ Well tropo has a point. I mean why make such a hullabaloo about freelancers when there's dodgy jet-ski operators, realtors, bike rental scammers, fake medications, investment consultants, cops, tailor touts, warm beer, ladyboys, rabid dogs, drug dealers, bad pizza, wrong-way speeding motorbikes and the constantly falling Pattaya sky to keep the neophyte busy. Freelancers are the LEAST of their worries IMHO.

PS. We already have the rather excellent TPV to keep the newbie from falling victim to crime and violence. The OP's care and concern for fellow newbies suggests that a future in local volunteering with the lads 'clad in black' would probably assuage this pent up urge to help fellow mongers mankind

Edited by NanLaew

i see the cynics are out in full force tonight.from what i've seen of the "girls on the avenue" they would be unemployable in a bar,would not get into the bamboo club as freelancers,and walking street is too light and would show them up.beach road is dark enough.they are there as a last resort.that i think is cynical enough.that's why they come cheap price.

Absolute b******s some of these girls are nice honest people and choose to work there because it gives them freedom of choice/plus many have worked in bars-without making a decent living i.e.barfines have become an excess in this economic climate.Of course there are some dubious ladies-it is all down to good judgement and little alcohol.

maybe your right tropo , maybe we should all be talking about "TEA BAGS for sale at big C" or "the weather in pattaya"

That's what this forum is all about - where to buy vegemite and tea bags etc.

For a member who joined yesterday you certainly have a pretty good handle on this forum. What was your previous nic before you were bannned? :)