Smoking..

Matts

Well look into smoking that new brand that has coupons that can be remitted for a lung machine when needed.

skycop :D

I am a heavy smoker, yesterday for example I met a bloke from this forum. There was him, his wife, myself, my wife and 5 of my wifes girlfriends. I smoked 4 packets yesterday. 80 cigs.

I would love to quit, but I do think it is impossible for me to stop. I am hooked beyond repair and I am only 30 years old  :o

If anyone has a secret, please spill the beans.

:D

It's OK - don't worry about it. It always happens to somebody else, right?

Well look into smoking that new brand that has coupons that can be remitted for a lung machine when needed.

skycop :D

I am a heavy smoker, yesterday for example I met a bloke from this forum. There was him, his wife, myself, my wife and 5 of my wifes girlfriends. I smoked 4 packets yesterday. 80 cigs.

I would love to quit, but I do think it is impossible for me to stop. I am hooked beyond repair and I am only 30 years old  :o

If anyone has a secret, please spill the beans.

:D

It's OK - don't worry about it. It always happens to somebody else, right?

There is no magic wand no quick solution you just have to say to yourself do I want to die prematurely or do I want to lead a heartier and productive life, as I grow older.

It hasn’t been easy for me and I broke that promise many times but I didn’t give up I kept trying and seeing that child looking up at me made me realize we really only have this life to live why make it more difficult as we get older.

Come on people give them up try and if at first you do not succeed, try and try again.

Live a heartier life.

I compromise...  I'll smoke too much one day and go the next day without, making sure I eat plenty of fresh green vegetables.

If I send you a video clip, can you make me an avatar?

scampy6dg.gif

- but you'll have to buy the pukka version of the software. None of this "DEMO" crap!