Camping Gear In Cm?

Mousehound

I need to buy a couple of airbeds (inflatable) can anyone tell me where I might find these?

Do you know the whereabouts of a camping shop in CM - the closer to the city the better.

Thanks

There's a large sport/camping shop (I think it's called World Sports) in the Khad Suan Geow shopping centre. Also some basic camping stuff in places like Carrefour, Tesco etc. Robinson shops in the two malls also have camping gear.

Edited by Artamus

I need to buy a couple of airbeds (inflatable) can anyone tell me where I might find these?

Do you know the whereabouts of a camping shop in CM - the closer to the city the better.

Thanks

There's a large sport/camping shop (I think it's called World Sports) in the Khad Suan Geow shopping centre. Also some basic camping stuff in places like Carrefour, Tesco etc. Robinson shops in the two malls also have camping gear.

Thanks for the info - I'll get on to it.

Please post if you find a heavy duty air mattress, the type with rubberised fabric. All I have been able to find is the vinyl type that don't take much abuse. I need it for medical purposes, as my father is bed ridden and to offset bedsores, air mattresses work best, but the ones that I've found last a few weeks before developing a leak.....gone thru 4 in the last few months.