Bazaar Bar

jimiherf

have you got that right? 2500 baht/month~thats cheap, mind you the bazzar is dead till about late nov.

the gf was once offered a space in the Kalare when it first opened 60,000 baht/mth for a tiny bit of space, :D was right in the pedestrian walkway thou

Yes 2500bt a month per unit I saw the flier. It takes 4 to make a decent bar. That price reflects the fact that almost all their units at the south and north ends are vacant plus The old Den Chaan coffee is gutted. This should tell you something about Kalares business plane and the number of tourist. Like I said they plane to convert Kalares Night Market into a beer bar area. Bring out the chrome polls.

from bad to worse imo, turning it into a beer bar hub, not as if you are going to have more than one choice of beer, actually 3 types will be available, chang, chang light, and chang draught :)

I saw the Bazaar Bar today. Location is in the Kalare Night Bazaar about right in front of Le Spice.

All Wright It"s Spotted. It's one of those 2500bt a unit that Kalare is renting out for lack of business.

The girl that owns the little Italian ice cream stand there told me her rent is 20,000 Baht per month. Another vendor that sells hand-made gifts told my g/f that her rent is 30,000 per month. 2500 does not seem possible.

I saw the Bazaar Bar today. Location is in the Kalare Night Bazaar about right in front of Le Spice.

All Wright It"s Spotted. It's one of those 2500bt a unit that Kalare is renting out for lack of business.

The girl that owns the little Italian ice cream stand there told me her rent is 20,000 Baht per month. Another vendor that sells hand-made gifts told my g/f that her rent is 30,000 per month. 2500 does not seem possible.

Bar,bar,bar,bar, tell Kalare that there broacher is wrong. Vender's pay more.