Saved Up My Sin Sod

nidge

I was extremely bored this morning so I decided to open my piggy bank and count it's contents. After getting totally shafted in my last marriage I decided that this would be perfect as a Sin Sod gift to my next victim. I don't think she is entirely chuffed. I think maybe she is worried about the weight of all the coins.

post-48222-1255328953_thumb.jpg

p.s. my wench said that if anyone going to the Thai Visa pissup next weekend guesses the correct amount we'll buy them a beer. :)

I was extremely bored this morning so I decided to open my piggy bank and count it's contents. After getting totally shafted in my last marriage I decided that this would be perfect as a Sin Sod gift to my next victim. I don't think she is entirely chuffed. I think maybe she is worried about the weight of all the coins.

post-48222-1255328953_thumb.jpg

p.s. my wench said that if anyone going to the Thai Visa pissup next weekend guesses the correct amount we'll buy them a beer. :)

Every time (read every day) someone asks the same old same old question about sin sod -- this should be the only graphic reply without any further comment. A pile of loose change is just about the right amount cos sure as eggs is eggs, you'll lose a dam_n site more in the ensuing years.

We bought it in a normal market last year. Might be more hard to find now as it was made for the Chinese year of the pig. I'm sure i've still seen them around though. Once you get it more than half full it becomes really heavy though.

That's right. I drilled 2 holes in mine with a 25mm wood bit because I wanted to keep the pig after. Made a right mess though. If it were not for the offer of sin sod i would have probably had to clean up all the mess too.

Nidge,

Are you throwing the pig in as well?... It's "normal" to add in a few baht of gold.

------------------------------------

Reason for edit: To clarify that the pig I'm referring to is indeed the piggy bank and not your ex-missus

Edited by WhiteShrek

My guess is that there is 9,120 Baht in coinage and 1,650 in notes for a total of 10,770

Hmm I had a closer look and looked at the amount of coins , I agree to think the coins

must be a little over 9000 baht 9000-9500 . But the notes are considerably more , almost double

you mentioned me thinks . So 9120 + 2900 = 12.020 :)

Edited by tijnebijn

Nidge,

Are you throwing the pig in as well?... It's "normal" to add in a few baht of gold.

------------------------------------

Reason for edit: To clarify that the pig I'm referring to is indeed the piggy bank and not your ex-missus

Thanks for that. I nearly sprayed a mouthful of coffee over my computer screen.

I'm keeping the pig. I keep offering her a ferret and she either bites it, chokes it or tries to suffocate it in a dark hole. I guess she's not into animals.

Hi Nidge

If I know you are you sure theres no English pennies floating around in there :)

Hope your well

14.958 Baht and 23 pence :D

I don't remember what english pennies look like anymore. Pretty sure you need a few hundred of then to buy a beer now though!

I'm good, how are you Ace?

Well, only one person guessed close to the right amount, it was 13,468 baht, not counting satangs. (I think inside info was paid for). Anyway, Skyline was not at the bar for the unofficial pissup so he lost his free beer anyway. So the money has been spent on a hand-made 4 poster bed. It should be completed in the next 3-4 days. I think it's a better was of investing money compared to paying Sin Sod :)