Help With Hotel In Chaweng - Near Q Bar

kuma

Hope there are some locals that can help with this

Comin back to relax on samui for a spell.

Last time I was there I stayed at a place that I very much want to return to - but I have lost their details.

I will try to explain the place and I hope someone knows of it and can post contact details.

It faces the road that runs up from Chaweng beach to the 4169 - on the north end of the town (at 4169 there is a family mart, you habg a right and head to Tesco)

More important, it straddles the road that winds up to Q bar. the main building is on the main road and it has a foot bridge that goes over the "Q bar" road and leads to the second section of the hotel, where there are some bungalows that overlooks their pool. It is a unique place in that sense so I hope someone knows about it and can provide a number of website.

Thanks

K

Last time I was there I stayed at a place that I very much want to return to - but I have lost their details.

I will try to explain the place and I hope someone knows of it and can post contact details.

It faces the road that runs up from Chaweng beach to the 4169 - on the north end of the town (at 4169 there is a family mart, you habg a right and head to Tesco)

More important, it straddles the road that winds up to Q bar. the main building is on the main road and it has a foot bridge that goes over the "Q bar" road and leads to the second section of the hotel, where there are some bungalows that overlooks their pool. It is a unique place in that sense so I hope someone knows about it and can provide a number of website.

Thanks

K

if the pool is at the top of the property and the bungalows are on a hill then you are probably thinking of ban suan sook

Thanks

K

if you know where it is just go when you get there you will have no problem getting a room

if you know where it is just go when you get there you will have no problem getting a room

That really does depend on two things.

One time of year,

Two popularity of said hotel.

Sorry i do not know the hotel in question, Best of luck.

PM on the way for link to website.

Not sure if you mean the Art Palace next to the Q bar?

Thanks

K

Thanks for the replies.

It is not ban suan sook - that is a much larger place. The one I am looking for has a four story part facing the main road (on the main road that runs between beach road and 4169) with maybe 12 rooms per floor. It then has a foot bridge that takes you over the road that winds up to Q bar (but it is at the very start of the soi, not up near Q). Once you cross the foot bridge they have a pool and about 3 or 4 bungalows along the side of the pool.

To the OP, yes i would take the chance showing up unannounced but it will be at new year and even if it is a slow year i think they will be busy and likely full. i have a particular room i want so hoping to book now.

Thanks for the posts, anyone else have an idea?

I find it a bit odd that people don't remember where they stayed? Did you not get a card from the reception on arrival or departure? That you put in your wallet for further stays or to be able to get home after a night out? I was always given one.

I find it a bit odd that people don't remember where they stayed? Did you not get a card from the reception on arrival or departure? That you put in your wallet for further stays or to be able to get home after a night out? I was always given one.

there is also Nova Samui on this road, might be that one. former Novotel or something.

Thanks for the replies.

It is not ban suan sook - that is a much larger place. The one I am looking for has a four story part facing the main road (on the main road that runs between beach road and 4169) with maybe 12 rooms per floor. It then has a foot bridge that takes you over the road that winds up to Q bar (but it is at the very start of the soi, not up near Q). Once you cross the foot bridge they have a pool and about 3 or 4 bungalows along the side of the pool.

To the OP, yes i would take the chance showing up unannounced but it will be at new year and even if it is a slow year i think they will be busy and likely full. i have a particular room i want so hoping to book now.

Thanks for the posts, anyone else have an idea?

http://www.sawadee.com/hotel/samui/baankaohuajook/

Baan Kao Hua Jook ??

The "Art Place" is by now named "Ibiza Hotel" link: and that is next to the Q-Bar....or bit furtehr down the road the "Park ..." something..that building rigth beside th e road - but then I can't imagine a "bridge leading to the Q-Bar... "

Edited by Samuian