Webdesigners

rollingthunder

Does anyone know of a good web designer in Bangkok? I'm talking of a person who can set up and design an E-commerce site, which will look professional. The individual can be either a farang or Thai, as long as he/she able to converse in English and understand how the Internet site should look like. I'm not looking for someone who will charge an arm and a leg, for that I can turn to these web designing companies. I would prefer a Thai student, etc. who could also answer my general computing questions, sit with me and show me the ropes abit.

If anyone has any recomendations, I would be very very thankful,

Cheers.

Does anyone know of a good web designer in Bangkok? I'm talking of a person who can set up and design an E-commerce site, which will look professional. The individual can be either a farang or Thai, as long as he/she able to converse in English and understand how the Internet site should look like. I'm not looking for someone who will charge an arm and a leg, for that I can turn to these web designing companies. I would prefer a Thai student, etc. who could also answer my general computing questions, sit with me and show me the ropes abit.

Cheers.

I've got an English mate here. He does web design. Dont know how much he would charge though. He can get quite busy. I believe hes really good though.

I have a thai friend that might serve your purpose. He has a full time job in web design plus also freelances as a designer in his spare time. He has developed sites for TOT, Seat, and several other international companies which now I cannot recall. In fact he will be developing the website for my company too.

No doubts about his profesionalism, but don´t know his rates. Also, he has a big network of people in the same field that might be useful should you have any very specific requirements.

PM me and I will put you two in contact.

Bull

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I'm living in Belgium and I am Belgian but I have a Thai girlsfriend who lives in Bangkok and Belgium. If you're looking for someone with international experience (i've worked in NYC as ASP.net programmer at Reuters Times Square). You can find my portfolio at http://www.w247.be

kind regards,

Wouter

Cheers.