Yank Leaves Bag Behind In Taxi

britmaveric

American leaves bag behind in taxi

news568-march2005.jpg

In the bag were a bank book, ATM card, passport, and various important documents

At 1am on March 28, Brian Schottler, 40, from America came to Pattaya Police Station and met with Police Captain Sairtaa Marklun, investigations sub-inspector, to inform that he had just arrived in Pattaya from Chonburi via taxi and had inadvertently left his bag behind in the vehicle. Unfortunately he had no idea who the company was and had no means of tracking it down. In the bag were a bank book, ATM card, passport, and various important documents.

The police captain could make no promises other than to do his best to track down the vehicle in question.

-Pattaya People

Whats that old saying about a face "Like 5 miles of bad road"?

cv

This punter has a face more like a busted bum :o and has a free bad hair day thrown in for good measure :D

Jeez.....what do you think the young cop is thinking, meeting with these Farangland guys?

There again, what a frigging nightmare, losing the lot to a taxi! At least if he had some 'bad drugs' and 'bad women' he would have had a better story to tell his hippy mates!

Geez, you lot are quick to comment on a bloke because of his appearance...  :D

You should all take some lessons from the Thais.  :o

Just taking the piss Jai Dee.If my boat race ended up on here I would expect the same. :D

funny you should mention that... I recently came across this, but was holding it back as I didn't want to publicize your misfortune...but it seems like you're ok with it.

chuchok.jpg

Immigration Police arrest Chiang Mai Expat accused of theft inside a Bangkok Hotel.

Police Colonel Itipon, the Chief of Pattaya’s Immigration Department based in Soi 8, contacted the local media to attend a press conference where the Colonel announced the arrest of Mr. Chuchok, aged 36. The arrest was made after the Immigration Department was contacted by Shanasongram Police Station in Bangkok. They had arrested the suspect on a charge of theft but somehow he escaped from custody and was thought to have made his way down to Pattaya. The incident in question occurred on Thursday at the Central Guest House Hotel in Bangkok where he had allegedly stolen 18,000 Baht in cash, a Nokia Mobile Phone and a Canon Digital Camera from one of the rooms. Immigration officers managed to locate the man in front of the Nititsar Apartments in Soi Post Office, South Pattaya.

Edited by sriracha john

Just taking the piss Jai Dee.If my boat race ended up on here I would expect the same. :D

funny you should mention that... I recently came across this, but was holding it back as I didn't want to publicize your misfortune...but it seems like you're ok with it.

chuchok.jpg

Immigration Police arrest Chiang Mai Expat accused of theft inside a Bangkok Hotel.

Police Colonel Itipon, the Chief of Pattaya’s Immigration Department based in Soi 8, contacted the local media to attend a press conference where the Colonel announced the arrest of Mr. Chuchok, aged 36. The arrest was made after the Immigration Department was contacted by Shanasongram Police Station in Bangkok. They had arrested the suspect on a charge of theft but somehow he escaped from custody and was thought to have made his way down to Pattaya. The incident in question occurred on Thursday at the Central Guest House Hotel in Bangkok where he had allegedly stolen 18,000 Baht in cash, a Nokia Mobile Phone and a Canon Digital Camera from one of the rooms. Immigration officers managed to locate the man in front of the Nititsar Apartments in Soi Post Office, South Pattaya.

If I looked that good, I'd be sending my picture to GQ mag. :D

What? You can't even file a police report without appearing on the news? I'm sure all the <deleted> love gosipping on everyone's mistakes and misfortune... The guy probably realises he'll never see the bag again and is just waiting for his copy of police report to turn into the embassy.

Me too. :D

I know fellas... don't get your t1ts in a twist! :D

I was only posting a sactimonious sounding wind-up... :D

Geez, you lot are quick to comment on a bloke because of his appearance...  :o

Me too. :D

I know fellas... don't get your t1ts in a twist! :D

I was only posting a sactimonious sounding wind-up... :D

:D

I feel sorry for the guy ,if he only knew what we were all saying about him! :D

But wouldn't your heart sink if he came and sat next to you on a 12 hour flight :o  :D

Had that happen in '98. Guy had travelled from Oz to Japan, Japan to Vancouver, and was trying to catch another flight to Seattle (had seperate tickets for each flight). His US g/f supposedly was going to meet him at SeaTac with his visa (yeah right).

US Immigration wouldn't let him in. Something to do with:no visa, long hair (like the guy in the pic with the OP), and tattoos everywhere (Aussie member of a bike gang).

He was being sent back to Japan and I got the pleasure of listening to his BS story for the whole 12+ hour flight. When I got back to the Great White North, I chastised my travel agent for sticking me with him.

They did make it up for me by putting me next to a nice Phillipino girl on my next trip ! :D

How did you go ?  :D

??

Flight Center for the tickets, Japan Airlines for the flight, and a couple of dates with the girl when we both got back to Vancouver (didn't work out in the long run though) :D

If you want one long term you need to fly business class. They don't give those ones out to just anyone :o

cv