Turtle Internet Speed

Bengt

Hello........the last weeks my and many other ADSL users internet connections have big problems with our internet speed but at late nights and early mornings it works much better and at that timees i got a proper acceptable speed.

I read some news about that Thailand is working with new lines out and in from the country and maybe that can cause the speed problem that we facing and at daytime an evening there are so many users online so that naturly can be the reason why the speed is so slow so maybe in some month maybe it will be allright.

The best is that the users comnplain to our providers so maybe they have to hurry up to get the new servers and lines to have enough capacity to handle our connections more properly.

Some words from a retired computer technician!

Refards

Bengt!!

• 1 month later...
We complain because we often don't get what we pay for. I pay for True Online's 8mb service and at best get 3-5mb but on weekends, and occasional weekdays, I get 1.5-1.9mb download. Its false marketing. Thats why we complain.

I pay for a 4mbs service and get this in Sukhumvit;

to Bangkok

625938905.png

to London

625939915.png

But their contract says, if you read it, is up to the speed (8 mbis) you are provided with, in Thailand only. So do not complain to us on here ring them direct yourself and discuss it, on their help line on 02-90090000. Their (True Internet) English help desk works and they will send someone to sort it for you at a nominal cost.

Personally I love True as in my home country it is even worse i.e. capped file transfers then exorbitant excess traffic fees (currently here it is unlimited), no one answers the help desk calls (here they do), have to get my phone,tolls and internet from the same provider (not always the case here) etc.. etc ...

Edited by joncl