Best Website To Find And Hire New Staff?

Hi

We are an IT company located in Naklua Pattaya with around 18 people. We do all kinds of flash skill games, facebook games and webbased stuff for mainly our western clients. We have some very skilled artists, programmers and designers but need more staff since business is better than ever.

We have not found a really good job site to find new thai staff from, tried ex. Jobbkk, jobsdb and a few newspapers with some results, but far from good enough.

So I would like to ask all you business owners out there which site you prefer to use?

Thanks

Hi

We are an IT company located in Naklua Pattaya with around 18 people. We do all kinds of flash skill games, facebook games and webbased stuff for mainly our western clients. We have some very skilled artists, programmers and designers but need more staff since business is better than ever.

We have not found a really good job site to find new thai staff from, tried ex. Jobbkk, jobsdb and a few newspapers with some results, but far from good enough.

So I would like to ask all you business owners out there which site you prefer to use?

Thanks

Try PRO MASTER CRAFT INTERNATIONAL

Headquarters is in Bangkok but have Branch office in Rayong and Laem Chabang.

DanPMCI

As a business owner as well let me give you my insights and recommendations on recruiting staff in Thailand.

WEBSITES:

There is really only one main job site JobsDB, but the candidate on there are constantly changing jobs and updating their profiles some immediately after they start a new job. So while this website, and some others are cheap ways to advertise, the amount of time in screening resumes and then interviewing, and then knowing this person was found on the internet and maybe looking again will always be in your mind.

NEWSPAPERS:

Posting an advertisement is very expensive (80,000 THB) for an 8 -day run in the BKK Post and slightly cheaper in the Nation. Responses are low, and again VERY little responses. Maybe some Thais read the newspapers, but when we advertised we only got foreignors applying.

Recommendation:

Use a recruitment company but don't use the ones in Chonburi. They are all sending the same people around, and some of the resumes we got from the exact same people had different salary information most likely to increase the fees paid as they charge a percentage of the salary.

But we had great success with a BKK recruitment firm called Smart Search Recruitment (www.ssrecruitment.com). While based in BKK they were the only ones who responded to us very quickly, kept us updated and asked us many questions and gave us always a small number of candidates but all of whom were perfect for the positions we recruit.

Good luck... but we learnt the hard way so my recommendation will save you a lot of time, frustration and pain!

As a business owner as well let me give you my insights and recommendations on recruiting staff in Thailand.

WEBSITES:

There is really only one main job site JobsDB, but the candidate on there are constantly changing jobs and updating their profiles some immediately after they start a new job. So while this website, and some others are cheap ways to advertise, the amount of time in screening resumes and then interviewing, and then knowing this person was found on the internet and maybe looking again will always be in your mind.

NEWSPAPERS:

Posting an advertisement is very expensive (80,000 THB) for an 8 -day run in the BKK Post and slightly cheaper in the Nation. Responses are low, and again VERY little responses. Maybe some Thais read the newspapers, but when we advertised we only got foreignors applying.

Recommendation:

Use a recruitment company but don't use the ones in Chonburi. They are all sending the same people around, and some of the resumes we got from the exact same people had different salary information most likely to increase the fees paid as they charge a percentage of the salary.

But we had great success with a BKK recruitment firm called Smart Search Recruitment (www.ssrecruitment.com). While based in BKK they were the only ones who responded to us very quickly, kept us updated and asked us many questions and gave us always a small number of candidates but all of whom were perfect for the positions we recruit.

Good luck... but we learnt the hard way so my recommendation will save you a lot of time, frustration and pain!

Sorry to say that when i first got to Thailand 3 months ago, after i tried a few companies including Smart Search, the company in Chidlom. Sorry to say that it disappointed me alot. The company has only a few people and a silly director. They asked me useless questions etc., I talked with him face to face but he helped me nothing. I have all qualifications they need. Finally I tried SAS recruitment, they put me in a multi company and offered me really good salary. I am so happy now. Love you Thailand!

Hope this help all the expats!