Reputable Company For Bkk Pick Up

tariq

hi. i'm travelling to BKK in a copple of weeks and need to arrange transport to pattaya. can anyone recommend a reputable/ safe/ reasonably priced company I can contact to arrange this?

many thanks

tariq

Hey Joey.

Reputable? :o The majority

Safe? :D Unlikely,as with any car with a Thai driver

Reasonably priced? :D as long as you agree a price first and realise you will have to pay toll fees.

Tariq.

Unless someone knows better, probably the taxi rank outside terminal as good as anything. Ignore the touts in Arrivals. Expect about 1400 baht plus about 150 baht tolls. PM me on what time flight arrives as buses available at certain times.

Hey Joey.

Reputable?  :o The majority

Safe?  :D  Unlikely,as with any car with a Thai driver

Reasonably priced? :D as long as you agree a price first and realise you will have to pay toll fees.

Tariq.

Unless someone knows better, probably the taxi rank outside terminal as good as anything. Ignore the touts in Arrivals. Expect about 1400 baht plus about 150 baht tolls. PM me on what time flight arrives as buses available at certain times.

Joey, many thanks for your helpful reply!

Dragonman, cheers. My flight arrives about 3PM. I've heard it can be a bit didgy with the touts but some of them appear to ge genuine as they're in uniforms and seem to be the real thing.

Somebody mentioned thai limousine service as being the most reputable? I don't mind paying a bit more if its fast, direct and comfortable.

Hey Joey.

Reputable?  :o The majority

Safe?  :D  Unlikely,as with any car with a Thai driver

Tariq.

Joey, many thanks for your helpful reply!

Dragonman, cheers. My flight arrives about 3PM. I've heard it can be a bit didgy with the touts but some of them appear to ge genuine as they're in uniforms and seem to be the real thing.

Somebody mentioned thai limousine service as being the most reputable? I don't mind paying a bit more if its fast, direct and comfortable.

Thai limousine will get you there safely and in style (altest BEnz models). No need to reserve.

if you are flying F class TG they are free witin the city.

I used a company with booths inside the terminal (ATS I believe) they were about 1/4 cheaper than Thai limousine, They do not use so recent Benz models and you have to wait a while before the car arrives at the curbside. They asked 750 to the city, probably the double to Pattaya.

Do not use the touts even in uniforms.

Edited by Krub

Thai limousine will get you there safely and in style (altest BEnz models). No need to reserve.

if you are flying F class TG they are free witin the city.

I used a company with booths inside the terminal (ATS I believe) they were about 1/4 cheaper than Thai limousine, They do not use so recent Benz models and you have to wait a while before the car arrives at the curbside. They asked 750 to the city, probably the double to Pattaya.

Do not use the touts even in uniforms.

Kop khun krap khun Krub!

Bit of a tongue twister that, isn't it?! :o