Boys In Brown On Sukhumvit

Ducati

At least my answer has helped you as I notice that, this time, the quote is in blue (no confusion possible then :) ) :D

It is illegal to have reflective (mirror stlye) visors. same law re front windows coloured tint.

Funny, I've never been hassled for the tinted windows in my car or the tinted visor on my helmet, but I have heard it said that both are illegal...

So...on the new bike 2 weeks ago down Sukhumvit and pulled over by the BiB in the 'fast' lane near Prakanong. Told me i could not ride in that lane...(is that true?)...anyway to avoid a trip down to the cop shop to collect my license i handed over 100 baht.

Now...over the past 2 weeks the BiB have attempted to stop me 3 times...holding up thier hands and waving me over. All 3 times i was at normal speed in either the middle or the lane nearest the pavement (don't tell me i can't ride in those frikkin lanes either!). I say attempted, bcos i just rode straight on and ignored the buggers. Seemed to have worked. Noone came after me or radio'd ahead. Probably too many other victims to harass.

The ignore ploy seems to work. :)

Any similar experiences...?

By law the motorbike is not allowed to leave the left lane... :D