Property Agents? - Ubon Ratchathani

jay-uk

Hello All

I would be interested to learn about any property agents in Ubon city who may be able to give me an indication of house & land value of our holiday home. Wife and I are considering selling due to our eldest son's health making it increasingly difficult and unlikely we can spend time over in Thailand in future. It's a tough decision as our long term retirement plans were somewhat based on us living locally when older but this seems to be drifting too far from reality right now. A dialogue with an agent may give us some insight into our options and help us finalise our decision now or wait for later. If anyone does know of a property agency then please let me have their contact details.

Any help is much appreciated...

Jay

Hi Jay, do a search on Facebook for Saratsawadee Nagler as she is a 'friend' of some of your 'friends' I noticed. She speaks good English and is in the process of setting up a foreigner friendly real estate business in town.

Hi Jay, do a search on Facebook for Saratsawadee Nagler as she is a 'friend' of some of your 'friends' I noticed. She speaks good English and is in the process of setting up a foreigner friendly real estate business in town.

I second that!! :)

Saratsawadee Nagler (nick name Tom) is a good friend of mine, and I don't think many knows more of what's going on in Ubon. Check my FB friends, and say hello from me if you contact her! :D

Hello All

I would be interested to learn about any property agents in Ubon city who may be able to give me an indication of house & land value of our holiday home. Wife and I are considering selling due to our eldest son's health making it increasingly difficult and unlikely we can spend time over in Thailand in future. It's a tough decision as our long term retirement plans were somewhat based on us living locally when older but this seems to be drifting too far from reality right now. A dialogue with an agent may give us some insight into our options and help us finalise our decision now or wait for later. If anyone does know of a property agency then please let me have their contact details.

Any help is much appreciated...

Jay

Hello Jay and anyone else reading. I am a newly married Farang looking for a house and/or land in the Ubon Ratchathani area. EIther to buy a home or land to build on. If you have a home ot sell or can give me some names of real estate agents in the area it would be greatly appreciated. email [email protected]

I just sent you a PM :)

Hello Jay and anyone else reading. I am a newly married Farang looking for a house and/or land in the Ubon Ratchathani area. EIther to buy a home or land to build on. If you have a home ot sell or can give me some names of real estate agents in the area it would be greatly appreciated. email [email protected]

I know a pretty reliable builder (built my house) if you are ever shopping for new build. He is based in Kantaralak but will build anywhere roughly in a circle including Ubon and Surin. Does not speak English so you would have to involve your Thai partner - unless you are fluent.

I know a pretty reliable builder (built my house) if you are ever shopping for new build. He is based in Kantaralak but will build anywhere roughly in a circle including Ubon and Surin. Does not speak English so you would have to involve your Thai partner - unless you are fluent.

I would be interested in this fellows name. I have a half finished house in Ubon I am looking to get finished.

Thanks,

Tim

Edited by troehr

• 1 year later...