Chaing Khan , Loei Area

khun jim

Is anyone near this area? My wife hails fromChaing Khan and we venture there 2 times a year. I would like to make friends in this area to share Golfing ,tennis ,local knowledge of things to do , see, good eats ,places with coldest singha. It would be nice to meet new people from this area. Hopefully there is more to chaing khan than just walking up and down the river walk.

Is anyone near this area? My wife hails fromChaing Khan and we venture there 2 times a year. I would like to make friends in this area to share Golfing ,tennis ,local knowledge of things to do , see, good eats ,places with coldest singha. It would be nice to meet new people from this area. Hopefully there is more to chaing khan than just walking up and down the river walk.

Sorry Jim. No idea mate. As for drinking singha. You gotta find a beter beer than that.

Visited there a few months ago and enjoyed it. Ran into several farang that live up there and also several more at the hotels that come up often. I'd say to check with the hotels/guesthouses. For activity, we did a lot of exploring to the East, West, and South of there via rented motorcycle. It opens up so much more of the area. While the river is the dominant factor, there are many other places of interest and some terrific National Parks not far away. Don't miss the giant rock c*ck with the giant rock b*lls. LOL

Very nice area and a very favorable impression overall.