Mistakes In My New Car Documets

Zen

i just bought a honda city few months ago.

on the day i went to pick up n pay the downpayment for my new car,

i noticed the address in ALL (and i REALLY mean ALL) my documents were wrong. it was

quite a serious mistake coz the name of my Road was missing,

and left with only the district and sub district!

i informed honda about it and noted the correct address on on ALL

the documents .

Honda said the address was according to my work permit. but

i showed them my work permit which had my CORRECT

adddress. so, they had no more excuses and promised to

change the documents for me.

however, today i went to change my red plate to white, and received more documents from them, including gdocuments from the insursnce company.

Again, the address iwas wo.rong on ALL the documents!!! they didnt do anything to smend my documents!!!now they blame the finance company and land transport authority. they said will help me amend, but i doubt them .

so, what should i do now? :-(

f-ck your honda dealer and aproach your finance company. They have the original reg book now. Tell them to correct your adress in their computer (you would probably do this by filling out a form), so you can recieve mail from them. No need to do anything in the reg book since you are not the owner, finance company is, you are registered in the book as user.

Had similar problems with the Honda Dealer in Pattaya. They registered my car in Chonburi even though at this time my company (which ownes the car) was registered in Rayong.

No plomplem they said and also my lawyer those days confirmed that it doesn't really matter what is written in the papers. I still cannot really believe it but after five years down the line, no implications whatsoever.

thanks alot. do i have to do anything at the land transport authority? the honda dealer

said that the root of the problem comes from there...

as long as your financecompany has your correct adress I dont see any need to do anything else.

The Honda dealer filled out the forms handed to land transport auth, and LTA enters this to computer so hondas explanation isnt that good :) mai bel rai