Pissup Cm?

Jockstar

:D

Just showde the missus the map and she knows the area. So we'll be there around 5ish. Just look out for people looking around for everyone else. Balding with a walking stick, you say Pauly? Shouldnt be too hard to find unless there is more than one person fitting that description. :o So how many people from TV have we got then. Me, Thaipauly, Jackr, Chuchok, maka, simba, chanchao,  and a few of our other halves. Should be a laugh. See ya all next week then. But its a good idea to confirm as TP said. I'm sure that there will be a few lurkers who have seen this post. Maybe they will be sitting at the back watching. Maybe they say hello or maybe they will be too scared. :D

Jockstar, is this for scots only??? :D

Everybody welcome....even aussies :D:D

:D There could be an Aussie with me, Chuch'; albeit a well-travelled, highly reformed and less uncoothed specimen than yer average convict. :D

Do you mean he's just like a Kiwi then? :D

Ok, take the highly out of reformed then. :D

Food's a good idea, Thai Pauly.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had lunch and a few...hick ..pints at the saloon. Ron says no problems, he wil reserve all the tables for us but we gotta be there NO LATER than 5.30. I would like everyone there at 5pm SHARP. You MUST allow for traffic and Parking Problems. Unless U live within the Moat region and Walk there You MUST ALLOW one and a half hours to get there. I have reserved for twenty now, but if anybody else wants to come, please post. There is NO PROBS accomdating more TV members, just post and I will phone Ron, its as simle as that. If any of you Posters who have declared they are coming and do not-shame on you, you will make me look an idiot, so either CANCEL OR COME, with this ammount of space I promise you Jockstart there will be NO ROOM for Lurkers.

See You all Thursday

TP

I have just had lunch and a few...hick ..pints at the saloon. Ron says no problems, he wil reserve all the tables for us but we gotta be there NO LATER than 5.30. I would like everyone there at 5pm SHARP. You MUST allow for traffic and Parking Problems. Unless U live within the Moat region and Walk there You MUST ALLOW one and a half hours to get there. I have reserved for twenty now, but if anybody else wants to come, please post. There is NO PROBS accomdating more TV members, just post and I will phone Ron, its as simle as that. If any of you Posters who have declared they are coming and do not-shame on you, you will make me look an idiot, so either CANCEL OR COME, with this ammount of space I promise you Jockstart there will be NO ROOM for Lurkers.

See You all Thursday

TP

Whoops sorry Jockstar, Jocksrtart has a whole new meaning, dont bring your Claymore the nnooo  !!!

No worries TP. We'll be there. Around 5ish. Ron you say is the owner. Ok i'll speak to him if its not obvious who everyone is. Cant see it being a problem though. See ya Thursday. I still reckon we may get some lurkers. :D Maybe me. Just checking you all out :o before i approach.:D

Jockstar, you have 5 months to put it in the landry, however I am suggesting that we make it Fancy Dress (just for the blokes) Lets face it CM is the number one place for Songkran celebrations, we have the chance to move it up from there

Why dont we take it?

Feedback required... have not got a clue what I would wear yet, but the thought is triggered.

WHY NOT?????? :o

TP

Any room at the table for an interloper from Phuket? I will be arriving in Chiang Mai, via Buriram and Bangkok on the afternoon of 14th. If I get my bearings quick enough, I'll be there, with the other half because, well, why not? :o

Jockstar, you have 5 months to put it in the landry, however I am suggesting that we make it Fancy Dress (just for the blokes) Lets face it CM is the number one place for Songkran celebrations, we have the chance to move it up from there

Why dont we take it?

Feedback required... have not got a clue what I would wear yet, but the thought is triggered.

WHY NOT?????? :D

TP

hey TP mate. If you wanna dress up then go nuts. But this is a pissup not a dress up! :D:o

Any room at the table for an interloper from Phuket? I will be arriving in Chiang Mai, via Buriram and Bangkok on the afternoon of 14th. If I get my bearings quick enough, I'll be there, with the other half because, well, why not?  :D

hey damnaam. You are welcome mate. Come along for a few. You will recognise our group easily. As Thaipauly will be the one wearing the wig. :D:o Check out the map on a previous post. See ya Thursday!

Spoke to Ron as well lastnight and he said it wouldn't be a problem with the tables as it may not be that busy at 5pm. It'll be mayhem with all the trucks driving past and bunging in water...love it!!! So if your missus has done her hair, sit her deeper in the bar or send her off for a Som tum as TP suggested.

NB!!!!!! The venue is the Chiang Mai Saloon on Thanon Loi Kroh about 100 yards before the canal on the right, or a few steps from the Chaing Mai Entertainment Complex/Plaza (totty city). Not the KK Saloon on Thanon Moon Muang!! Chuchok posted a map a few pages back if anyone is unsure.

See you all on Thursday. :D  :o

Yes, looking forward to it, but can I PLEASE RE-ITTERATE Leave an hour and a half to get there if you are coming in from outta town like me.

PS you wont regonise me by the wig but by the HIS & HERS PLASTIC MACS.

No offence Jockstar to the "Plastic Macs" phrase!! I have never met a Plasic Mac yet!!! :D

Yes, looking forward to it, but can I PLEASE RE-ITTERATE Leave an hour and a half to get there if you are coming in from outta town like me.

Wife and I took a drive into town this afternoon to do a recognisance, check things out and have a beer – From the super highway to Chiang Mai Saloon took nearly an hour, we were cruising round for at least another hour trying to find a place to park. We gave up in the end and went back home. God knows what it will be like on Thursday. So could you cross me off the list. With any luck I might be able to borrow my next door neighbours bike or hitch a ride on somebody else’s motorsai, if so, I will still be there 5pm.

Good luck to you guys that can make it and have a great evening.

Wife and I took a drive into town this afternoon to do a recognisance, check things out and have a beer – From the super highway to Chiang Mai Saloon took nearly an hour, we were cruising round for at least another hour trying to find a place to park. We gave up in the end and went back home. God knows what it will be like on Thursday. So could you cross me off the list. With any luck I might be able to borrow my next door neighbours bike or hitch a ride on somebody else’s motorsai, if so, I will still be there 5pm.

Good luck to you guys that can make it and have a great evening.

Pantip..the bike thing is the best bet.I will be getting dropped a couple of KM awy from the action, and walk the rest of the way.At least in getting drenched it will negate the heat! :D

I had same problem...... impossible to access the place

So heres another option, 'cause I DO want to meet you all.

NO TRAFFIC

Go to

M Bar, across the rd. from the new 7-11

Chang Klan rd. South till you go under the super hwy bridge, the keep a look out on your left for the green sign "M Bar"

Or from super hwy comming from Robonsons/west to east, Take Pa Pao Nok exit, loop right under the bridge, road there parallels the Ping River.

See any of you who can make it around 6:30

Yes, its the place I was talking about in earlier posts.

Yeah, it was a good laugh last night, Paul. Another night for me, Maka; I'm going to be house-bound for the next couple of days. One day of water-tossing is enough and, lets face it, it's pretty hard to avoid it wherever you go.

Cheers for last night chaps, catch you all again.

Yeah, it was a good laugh last night, Paul. Another night for me, Maka; I'm going to be house-bound for the next couple of days. One day of water-tossing is enough and, lets face it, it's pretty hard to avoid it wherever you go.

Cheers for last night chaps, catch you all again.

Good to see a few of the guys...feeling a tad slow today. :o

Stay at home day for me too.

Cheers for last night chaps, catch you all again

Nice one guys! Was great to meet you - Chuchok, jackr and Jockstar (who is on compulsory leave from here right now) and his other half. Bow & I had a great time and if you ever come down to Phuket be sure to let me know... :D

Cheers for last night chaps, catch you all again

Nice one guys! Was great to meet you - Chuchok, jackr and Jockstar (who is on compulsory leave from here right now) and his other half. Bow & I had a great time and if you ever come down to Phuket be sure to let me know... :D

Yeah, cheers damnaam. Went for a spin on the scramblers on Saturday after. Can't remember if we arranged to meet or not and didn't have your number, so apologies if I went off on a tangent...it was a heavy day/night.

:D

Would just like to say. Cheers guys for a good night. Even the missus had a good one. Glad that BOw had a good night as well damnaam. Keep in touch mate. Maybe we will come to Phuket sometime. Chuchok. Cheers for everything(you know what i'm talking about) Jackr. Nice to meet you mate. If any of you are ever in BKK then give me a buzz and we can have a drink or 10. TP. Pity you couldnt make it. Jackr told us the reason. Sexual acrobatics at your age. you should know better. :D:D:o