Who's Coming To The Thaivisa Charity Weekend 21st/22nd Nov?

thaicbr

Hi guys and gals.

I was just wondering who's going to the Thaivisa charity bike weekend 21st and 22nd of November, just 4 weeks away.

Let us know are you definitely going (booked ticket), Going but gonna buy a ticket on the day, maybe going etc.

For example i know that the SSR crew are going as i booked them a display stand and rooms :)

Look at the website here for details:

http://www.dragonsmcthailand.com/TV_FAQ.html

There is a ride out from Rangsit to the event ground. also rideouts being organized to meet the Rangsit ride from Chaing Mai and Nakhon Pathom.

If you want to Pre-book your tickets contact myself, a_classic_cigar or BazMLB via the PM or email function in our profiles.

So who's going to attend and help this great charity event, and have a bloody good time as well :D:D

You know I'm coming! :D

I'm no expert in SEO but you might want to pass along to the Chris and Baz that so far this event isn't showing up in most general searches on Google and Yahoo unless you search specifically for "ThaiVisa benefit"

Other common searches such as ThaiVisa Rally, ThaiVisa Bike Rally, ThaiVisa Charity Rally, Bike Week, etc won't bring people to the relevant thread...

Just FYI :)

Ride On,

Tony

Barry. Chris has already done all of the bike clubs from the Ride Thailand magazine and we have over 500 positive ticket sales and rising.

The fact is it is going to be a great event. But we do need more effort from the people here on Thaivisa to advertise the event.

Thanks to every one who has shown an interest, we have 4 weeks to go, we need to up the ante and get out there and talk to friends and other bikers about this.

I know the rainy season does not help but hopefully it will stop raining next week :)

Allan

Barry. Chris has already done all of the bike clubs from the Ride Thailand magazine and we have over 500 positive ticket sales and rising.

The fact is it is going to be a great event. But we do need more effort from the people here on Thaivisa to advertise the event.

Thanks to every one who has shown an interest, we have 4 weeks to go, we need to up the ante and get out there and talk to friends and other bikers about this.

I know the rainy season does not help but hopefully it will stop raining next week :D

Allan

looks like chris is doing good work :) .thai visa moderators could help by advertising this event in all the other forum sections rather than just the bike section.........

looks like chris is doing good work :) .thai visa moderators could help by advertising this event in all the other forum sections rather than just the bike section.........

+1 on that! Why not throw up a banner ad?

Hows this?

post-4090-1256311165_thumb.png

feed back from members here dosent look great :)

People dont have to ride to participate or come to this event, it will be a great weekend, Mr Moo will also be there to supply a great BBQ too.

Hi,

I have attached a small flyer regarding the Thai Visa Benefit weekend.ffc.doc