Kawasaki Servise Centre

bangkokrick

Hi mate its the big shop on the main road with the big Kawasaki signs outside. Mityont Kawasaki about 2km before the Big C

Thanks thaicbr. I am new here and still trying to find my way around. I can't remember seeing that! I will check it out this week.

Thanks again,

Cheers, Rick

Hi mate its the big shop on the main road with the big Kawasaki signs outside. Mityont Kawasaki about 2km before the Big C

I might be wrong but i think the shop you suggested on the Sukhumvit road with the big KAWASAKI sign is a Kawasaki dealership (bike sales only) and the poster is asking for a service centre/spares shop.

If the shop you mention is the shop between Pattaya Klang (central road) and Pattaya Tai (south road) on the southbound side of the highway then it could be the KAWASAKI sales shop you mention and to my knowledge it doesn’t have a service bay.

For service and spares try the following.

Mityon at the junction of Pattaya Tai and number three road opposite the police box and Tony’s food court, many spares can be obtained through this shop but not always available as some spares have to be ordered from Bangkok and can take up to one week, or longer!!

If you do choose to have your bike serviced at this shop be prepared to be without the bike for some-time as it’s very busy. Have a back up plan of what to do with your time whilst the bikes in for a service. I usually take my bike there and head to Tuckom which opens at 10.30hrs.

The bike shop at the junction of Soi Lenkie and number three road across from the Boxing Roo bar has a couple of good lads working in the service bay, spares are also available.

There are a couple of big bike shops you can have the bike serviced at.

One is on Theprasit road on the left as you come of the Sukhumvit just look for the shop with big bikes outside. The shop is just past the turn-off for the Bungee jump and go-cart track

Another good big bike repair shop is on number three road between Pattaya Tai and Pattaya Klang; it’s on the left just before the buffalo bar.