Air Con In An Old Pick Up

ahhh,the young dr has a problem with his air, hmmmmmm, well dr dont follow my example and buy second hand crap compressors, a new one will be about 10,000baht, the filter about 800baht, your truck already has the other fitments in i take it?? of course it must, just dont follow the trail i have been down of buying second hand junk, if you want to follow that trail just send me the money and i shall spend it wisely down soi yodsak....

i still owe you one lady man if memory serves me correctly :o

ahhh,the young dr has a problem with his air, hmmmmmm, well dr dont follow my example and buy second hand crap compressors, a new one will be about 10,000baht, the filter about 800baht, your truck already has the other fitments in i take it?? of course it must, just dont follow the trail i have been down of buying second hand junk, if you want to follow that trail just send me the money and i shall spend it wisely down soi yodsak....

i still owe you one lady man if memory serves me correctly :o

It's not for my Toyota, its for a 14 year old Nissan that I bought to do the running around for building the house, going to get materials etc, cost 140,000, it's a good truck, but no air con, if not too expensive I may fit it.

My Toyota Tiger is still in good working order, it will do till I get a 4WD 3.0 Turbo Diesel Toyota Vigo!!

I am back in Thailand Saturday night!!!

That sounds a bit optomistic, Terdsak.

A re-enginered compressor will set you back 10k.

My guess is 13k.

FYI. Do not go anyway near a Denso compressor if it has the fatal words

" Made in Mexico" written on it. The jap ones are OK the mexican ones will fail after two years.

if Air was a standard option in that truck then getting most of the parts will be easier,

you will want new hoses , belts and a good compressor (new if you have the baht)

There are 2 types of coolent , the old Freon and the new stuff that does not work as good,

The new stuff takes twice the square foot area for the condensor.

Its not a big problem , just get compatable parts