Thai Consulates In The Uk

I need one of my consultants in Thailand before the 28th of October. What Thai Consulate in the UK is the best bet for him to walk in and get his application done on the spot? The need for urgency is due to the UK postal workers strike action which is making the regular 48-hour turnaround (from Hull) unlikely to happen. The Royal Thai Embassy in London will definitely be closed this Friday.

So I have Birmingham, Cardiff and Hull as choices as he lives in Plymouth.

Does anyone know first-hand of any of these 3 locations doing a same-day Non-B visa process?

Edited by NanLaew

I have had continous good Visa service from Cardiff , takes me about 1/2 hour at the last call i had there in July to get a multiple entry O visa, i am not sure about B visa never had one, but if you give them a call on the phone i am sure they will help, Cardiff is also Motorway all the way from Plymouth

Great! Thanks for the fast answers. We are chasing the paperwork at this end and it looks like Cardiff is the one for the drive by.

This bloody postal strike bs just happened at the right time hence the need for a personal application H2oDunc; also he needs to be in Songkhla for 27th and even the Hull Consulate when contacted said they would be hard pushed to deliver in time via Royal Mail.