Santa Claus Grotto Anywhere This Xmas In Bkk?

jonjcuk

Ho Ho ho All!

I was wondering if anyone knows for sure of any Santa Claus visits or grottos planned (for sure) at any of the major shopping malls or hotels this coming 2009 Xmas?

I have 3 kids aged 3, 7 & 10 and normally we go back overseas at Xmas but staying at home in BKK this year. The kids and I love Santa so am hoping.......

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen the Christmas activity schedule for this year yet, but in the past Toys 'R Us has had a Santa weekend, usually a week or two before Christmas. I remember it being at the Central World branch. If you check the Toys 'R Us site (www.toysrus.co.th) a little closer to the holidays, they should have their schedule posted and you can see what's set for this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Have just seen the Christmas schedule for Toys 'R Us here and doesn't look like Santa is on the schedule this year, although you can stop by and say hello to Barbie and Mr. Monopoly... You may try to give them a call and see if they have anything lined up that's not on their schedule.

Also thought you may get in touch with BAMBI as they are pretty in the know on these types of things.

I heard that the owners of The Party Shop are planning on doing something, last year they held Santa Photo's at Wiggle Town, but this year they are planning to hold this in a major shopping centre in Pattaya over a week or two.

Thanks Seadoo

If you hear anything definate (location and dates) please update

Hi Guys,

Yes The Party Shop is trying to arrange a venue where we will hold Santa Photo's - our aim is to use a Farang Santa - but we are trying to work through the legalities of how this can be done without breaking any laws.

If we manage to get this organised, it is our aim to donate some of the funds raised to go to Rotary here in Pattaya.

Last year we held this for one day only at Wiggle Town and it was packed to the rafters, so this year we want to find a venue that we can utilise over a 1 or 2 week period.

We will keep you informed, fingers crossed.

The Party Shop

Although not the best photo and backdrop, here is a photo from last years 1 day event - if we make it over 1 week or 2 weeks we will be building a special Santa Workshop theme.

post-93317-1259374673_thumb.jpg