Looking For A 3 Or 4 Bed Luxury Modern Condo

Anybody who can help us to find a large 3 or 4 bedroom modern luxury condo, preferably with a sea view? Our clients are corporate executives from a large multinational company. They will come here next week for the home search. Any units in Royal cliff condo, Ananya Naklua, Baan Rim Pah or in Northshore? Please send me a mail if you know anything. their budget is approx 90k-120k p/m and long term contract minimum 12 months. :)

Edited by benchmark

Anybody who can help us to find a large 3 or 4 bedroom modern luxury condo, preferably with a sea view? Our clients are corporate executives from a large multinational company. They will come here next week for the home search. Any units in Royal cliff condo, Ananya Naklua, Baan Rim Pah or in Northshore? Please send me a mail if you know anything. their budget is approx 90k-120k p/m and long term contract minimum 12 months. :)

Hi

I have a new modern open plan villa.3 bed=all with own bath room/ UBC gold package/ wireless internet and swiming pool in ban rak. just opposite big buddha. give me a call on 0818409964.

Thanks J

Hi

I have a new modern open plan villa.3 bed=all with own bath room/ UBC gold package/ wireless internet and swiming pool in ban rak. just opposite big buddha. give me a call on 0818409964.

Thanks J

Hi John,

Thanks for contacting us and allowing us to be of assistance. I will get in touch with you shortly to view your property and to list it. If you need any further assistance please contact me anytime. Best Regards, BM