Travel Agent Rates By Location?

BecTero1

I'm planning a trip for 2 people from BKK to koh Samui and would it be possible to know which of the four travel agents listed below would have the best (cheapest) rates:

1. Travel agent at the airport (like at Suwannapoom).

2. Travel agent at the hotel (like Avana Hotel).

3. Travel agent at the shopping mall (like Seacon Square).

4. Travel agent shop (like an office on the Soi).

Also, since I'm staying briefly in the Bang Na area, would I probably need to travel to the much farther away Don Muang airport for domestic travel?

Thanks all :)

I'm planning a trip for 2 people from BKK to koh Samui and would it be possible to know which of the four travel agents listed below would have the best (cheapest) rates:

1. Travel agent at the airport (like at Suwannapoom).

2. Travel agent at the hotel (like Avana Hotel).

3. Travel agent at the shopping mall (like Seacon Square).

4. Travel agent shop (like an office on the Soi).

Also, since I'm staying briefly in the Bang Na area, would I probably need to travel to the much farther away Don Muang airport for domestic travel?

Thanks all :)

Options 3 or 4 as 1 and 2 will likely outsource it them anyway.

khun Bectero-you ommitted-to be exact-the most inportant piece of info_you want to fly or go overland?

For flying: your choice is limited to BKk-air-so the obvious answer you did not quote: book direct online on their website. BKK-air uses Swampy=close by to Bang Na. ANY agent will slap on a booking fee for domestic-it wont be ay cheaper (this is a persistent and long-running misbelief). The only factual answer is"if you want to use an agent-ask what his/her extra commission is-the best way is to compare their quoted prices with those on the website.

Also IN Swampy airport there are NO tr-agents-but BKK-air has its own desk-I presume they also sell tickets for their official price there. (in Old D. Muang there were also no agents-but there were a bundle just outside-also in the trainstation)