Warning to travelers regarding access to don muang

tutsiwarrior

This is to advise that as I deplaned from a Sing Air flight from SIN at Don Muang this afternoon Sing Air staff were handing out sheets advising that access to the airport will be disrupted due to the APEC bullshit starting tomorrow 16 Oct until after the summit. I neglected to hang on to my copy in order to post it here verbatim.

Maybe Sing Air has a press release?...the sheets were on Sing Air letterhead.

Administrators please investigate and advise.

Toxin and his ass-kissing display now has gone too far...

Must admit that I had intended to make a quick visit to Bangers for a couple of weeks mid Oct.before the November Rip-off price increase cut -off day etc.but like the farce that has become the Song-Scram dirty water festival have given it a body swerve.

:o  :D

Hopefully November will be a bit of a respite until they let the inmates out and allow them to run the circus.......again.  :cool:  ???

These disruptions are par for the course. When Air Force One comes to town all the lower forms of life like you and I end up at the end of the queue, there's no delaying VIP's.

Happened to me years ago, in the USA. Presidential visit had the airport closed for 3 or 4 hours as he turned up, held a baby and took off. Even though everyone knew about the visit back then, there was still a lot of hassle for a 10 minute photo op.  :o