Retirement Visa 90 Day Extension - Where?

hello, if you have a Retirement visa, you must have your address (?) verified every 90 days - correct(?)

...I live in BKK, in Sathorn, can I go to the local Amphur office for the 90 day address verifications or do I have to go to the new immigration building 35k away?

Also what do I need to bring?

Thanks for the help...just begun the application process for retirement visa.

Am not sure it is 35km but at any rate you report your address and if living in Bangkok that will be to Immigration on Chiang Watanna or at the one-stop service center; currently at Rasa Tower near Central Lat Phao but moving early January to Rama IV area next to Red Cross.

Edited by lopburi3

You have to report your address to immigration every 90 days (assuming you are in the country), and that has to be done at the immigration office covering the area where you reside. There is a 7 day reporting window either side of the report date. As a Bangkok resident you can also use the Board of Investment One Stop Shop at Rasa Tower for 90 day reporting. Note this office is moving to Pathumwan from 4th Jan 2010. Or you can mail in your 90 day report to the office at Chaeng Wattana, but has to be there by day 90.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Rasa-Tower-9...ng-t309386.html

First time you will need to provide:

1) Passport

2) Copy passport pages up to the latest permission to stay stamp

3) Copy of arrival/departure card TM6 (front and back)

4) Completed notification form TM47

Note for subsequent reporting you will also have to provide previous 'Receipt of Notification' slip from immigration.

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm47.pdf

Edited by thaiphoon