Xbox360 - Red Light - E74 Error

LP-BKK

Hi All.

Last night my 16 month old XBOX 360 packed up with a (bottom right) red light flashing and a E74 error showing on the screen. It’s not under guarantee as it was bought from the 6th floor MBK and is chipped.

Has anyone had any similar experiences, especially regarding getting it repaired? I don’t want to pay 2,000 baht just to find out it does the same thing two weeks later.

Does anyone know a good place to take it for repair? Or do you think I should take it back to the shop I bought it from.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

LP

Hi All.

Last night my 16 month old XBOX 360 packed up with a (bottom right) red light flashing and a E74 error showing on the screen. It's not under guarantee as it was bought from the 6th floor MBK and is chipped.

Has anyone had any similar experiences, especially regarding getting it repaired? I don't want to pay 2,000 baht just to find out it does the same thing two weeks later.

Does anyone know a good place to take it for repair? Or do you think I should take it back to the shop I bought it from.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

LP

There is a large video game store at Fashion Island Mall in Minburi on the top floor across from the Western Sizzler. I have used this shop for years. I had a problem with the kids Wii locking up, they not only fixed the problem but they installed all the latest software updates for a grand total of 300 baht.

They also fixed my son's Sony PSP after he dropped it into the toilet. I thought it was fried, but they fixed it for 300 baht as well.

In downtown Bangkok/Sukhumvit I am sure it would be much more.