Thavisa/dragons Mc Charity Weekend Bkk Meetup Tmorro

thaicbr

Hi guys. Just a reminder for those that want to attend, The Dragons Mc/Thaivisa Charity bikers weekend organizers, are meeting tmorro Saturday 31st from 4pm till late to promote the event.

We are meeting at.The Mash bar, Queens park plaza, Sukhumvit, Soi 22, Bangkok

Any one who is interested are welcome to come down, ask questions, buy tickets, make donations or just shoot the breeze over a few beers.

If you are thinking of coming let us know on this thread. Thanks

if you require any info email click here to email

It also just so happens to be Halloween, so should be FUN :)

(Mash Bar is a TV members bar . And the owner Dave has kindly agreed to sell tickets,Promote the event. etc for us)

Directions to Mash Bar from Sukhumvit Road and Rama 4

From Sukhumvit Road

Turn on to Soi 22 and follow it for approx 150 metres.

On the Right hand side you will See a large number of bars ............ MASH bar is located on Soi's 1 and 2 of Queens park plaza.

From Rama 4

Turn on to Soi 22 Follow it for approx 1 km. You will see on the right hand side The Regents Queens Park Hotel.

Your nearly there!!!!!!! just past the Queens Park Hotel on the left you will see a Family Mart, then a Massage Parlour then a small Pharmacy...... Just past the Pharmacy turn left on to Soi 1 of Queens Park Plaza and you will see MASH bar........ You can not miss us we are the biggest bar on the right hand side.

Edited by thaicbr

Hi guys. Just a reminder for those that want to attend, The Dragons Mc/Thaivisa Charity bikers weekend organizers, are meeting tmorro Saturday 31st from 4pm till late to promote the event.

We are meeting at.The Mash bar, Queens park plaza, Sukhumvit, Soi 22, Bangkok

Any one who is interested are welcome to come down, ask questions, buy tickets, make donations or just shoot the breeze over a few beers.

If you are thinking of coming let us know on this thread. Thanks

I am going to try and make it to Mash Bar. I am planning on going on the ride so will purchase my ticket at that time. Hope to pick up hotel recommendations. Will be looking to see if anyone wants to meet up in the Sukhumvit area before meeting up with the larger group leaving Bangkok

Mark

Ok well looks like it's a small gathering.

Me (Thaicbr)

Classic cigar

BigBikeBKK

Vinylman

RichardBkk

BROKVLX

Also a few others that said they would pop down if they have time. I hope to see more people.

There is also a halloween party later in the evening. so should be fun, fun, fun.

SEE YA ALL THERE :)

Edited by thaicbr

OK I'm of to the Mash bar now.

So I will see you guys and gals all later queued up around the block to buy your tickets :):D :D

I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THE DRAGONS MC PRIZE DRAW 1,000 DOLLAR PRIZE*.

Any one that buys a ticket gets free entry or 50b a ticket. We draw the winning ticket at 9pm.

So don't miss your chance to win

*zwd

Edited by thaicbr

Well thanks to the many Thaivisa bike riders who came down to the Mash bar to check out the Dragons Mc/Thaivisa charity event...................NOT.

SERIOUSLY. Thanks to the 2, that's right TWO Thaivisa members that bothered to show up. We appreciate the effort you made.

The rest of you missed out on the prize ticket draw which goes by default to BROKVLX, I will present him with his

1,000 dollar* prize at the event in Kanchanburi.

There were also some great food, kebabs, pizza etc. That was kindly laid on by Dave from the Mash Bar, Queens park plaza, Sukhumvit Soi 22, Bkk. Thanks Dave

*ZWD

The rest of you missed out on the prize ticket draw which goes by default to BROKVLX, I will present him with his 1,000 dollar* prize at the event in Kanchanburi.

Who is "BROKVLX" and how come I did not meet him? :)

Just for that I am not going to sing Hey Mickey at the event.

The wife and I enjoyed the evening at The Mash Bar and hope to go back soon. It is a nice change from all the dark and dirty bars that seem to rule the city. I also pass my thanks to Mr Dave.

BKOKVLX

2 turned up ..thats a fairly poor showing alright ...get chris to advertise the event on the harley playground site ...the owners name is lee and if he knows the good cause im sure he will be glad to help...alot of thai bikers visit that site..ive met lee a few times and he is sound and speaks perfect english too ...pm me if ye want his mobile number.......there should have been an add put in the ride thailand magazine too .i was speaking to a friend in phuket last night and he told sumon about the event (sumon is the boss of ride thailand magazine) and he said he never heard about this event at all.......maybe alot can be learned this time round of what to do the next time..i suppose its not easy get everything right the first time

Edited by barrybike

barry... I would hope Ride magazine have heard about the event seeing as they are sponsors of it (and i sent Sumon a copy of the article i posted here on TV last week via Email).

Unfortunately Ride being an every 2 month magazine means you have to do A LOT of planning to get into it. Also i have been informed that for some bizarre reason they can only update their website when a new mag comes out (not sure why)

Will follow up on the Harley playground idea. Thanks Barry

The rest of you missed out on the prize ticket draw which goes by default to BROKVLX, I will present him with his 1,000 dollar* prize at the event in Kanchanburi.

Who is "BROKVLX" and how come I did not meet him? :)

Just for that I am not going to sing Hey Mickey at the event.

The wife and I enjoyed the evening at The Mash Bar and hope to go back soon. It is a nice change from all the dark and dirty bars that seem to rule the city. I also pass my thanks to Mr Dave.

BKOKVLX

55555555 MY BAD. sorry i was half asleep when i posted. Please sing 'hey mickey' please, pretty please

barry... I would hope Ride magazine have heard about the event seeing as they are sponsors of it (and i sent Sumon a copy of the article i posted here on TV last week via Email).

Unfortunately Ride being an every 2 month magazine means you have to do A LOT of planning to get into it. Also i have been informed that for some bizarre reason they can only update their website when a new mag comes out (not sure why)

Will follow up on the Harley playground idea. Thanks Barry

ok no problem ...just another idea to improve on things