A Swimming Pool In Cm

clokwise

We recently purchased a property and now we want to put a swimming pool there. Estimated pool size is about 9m x 5m. Being somewhat new to CM, but certainly new to swimming pools in CM, I have no idea where I might look for a quote. We went to one place and my wife and I both came away feeling something wasn't quite right - when I enquired about some common options such as led lights, decorative tiles, or solar heating, I was rebuffed and told such things were not only not doable, but possibly dangerous! Price was way higher than we'd expected too. Otherwise, they seemed to be up to the task of building a very nice albeit generic swimming pool.

If anyone cares to make a recommendation of a good local (CM) swimming pool builder feel free to private PM and I will follow up next week. Thanks!

We recently purchased a property and now we want to put a swimming pool there. Estimated pool size is about 9m x 5m. Being somewhat new to CM, but certainly new to swimming pools in CM, I have no idea where I might look for a quote. We went to one place and my wife and I both came away feeling something wasn't quite right - when I enquired about some common options such as led lights, decorative tiles, or solar heating, I was rebuffed and told such things were not only not doable, but possibly dangerous! Price was way higher than we'd expected too. Otherwise, they seemed to be up to the task of building a very nice albeit generic swimming pool.

If anyone cares to make a recommendation of a good local (CM) swimming pool builder feel free to private PM and I will follow up next week. Thanks!

When I went the pool route the first time I experienced the same thing. I must have contacted at least 10 different companies that all told a different story.

I was finding it crazy pool companies were quoting over the phone without ever doing a yard survey.

Finally one company I contacted sent an engineer to the house and with his assistant he measured everything carefully with a long tape measure, went back to the office and drew up some ideas they gave me the only realistic quote of the lot.

Best beware when dealing with Thai pool companies and if it doesn't sound right it isn't.

I am in BKK and called pool companies in Pattaya and other places who thought they would just quote it all over the phone

The one serious company that did things the right way had the best price and never had a problem

My advice is to keep getting quotes and if they quote the price without every looking at your space, be very, very leary of those companies.

There is a new pool place near the Rimping Ruam Chok going toward the city offices that is suppose to be owned by a foreigner. I stopped in to get chlorine the other day and noticed that they have a sale going on pool installation. They also did not overcharge for the chlorine as many pool places do.

It's about a kilometer or two up the road coming from the Rimping and going toward the city offices on the left.