I Reckon I'm The Only Person In (bangkok/phuket/chiang Mai Etc) To...

2long

I reckon I'm the only person in Cambodia to have toured the northern badlands with a bodyguard with a Glock, & a six-foot ladyboy named Madonna, with DEVIL embroidered on her denimed butt.

Can happily say I have not done this before ... and can say I never will

I reckon I'm the only person in Thailand (and possibly anywhere else too!) who's had a girl who works in a bar go to the ATM take money out of HER account and put it in MY pocket! :)

can I have her phone number, I love her want to marry her number one.

I reckon I'm the only person in Thailand (and possibly anywhere else too!) who's had a girl who works in a bar go to the ATM take money out of HER account and put it in MY pocket! :)

My sister ran a pub and often went to the ATM with me, took out my reward for occasionally assisting behind the bar, and left me in town to enjoy myself on a night out...... :D

ok not quite the same girl-bar relationship I'm guessing :D

Oh, this is brilliant. I can't stop :D

Noooooo

I reckon I am the only person in Thailand to borrow 350,000 from a bar girl. (I did pay it back however)

so that's why she hit me up for 350,000.. she never said why, she never paid me back though... :D

I reckon I am the only person in Bangkok who's Thai wife has given him 5,000 baht to go to Pattaya to have fun with his friends!

Actually she gave me some of my money Togo to Pattaya and and some fun.

Nah mate, mine does that too.

I must be the only guy who is married to a thai chinese whose family isnt filthy rich and who isnt a PHD holder.

hah top that!!!

was this on purpose, or just a accident? :)

2long Member's Posts 2009-10-30 21:13:55 Post #1

Thread rules;

Must be true. :D

Please no wind ups. :D

Must be a city or province of THAILAND :D

No flaming or other coments, but posts proving someone is not 'I'm the only operson in .... to....' are fine. :D

I'll start...

I reckon I'm the only person in Bangkok to have a dent in my car caused by a zebra's hoof! (the car is in Bangkok, too)

Yes :D

I am the only one that shot a Zebra and posted it on ThaiVisaDotCom

large.jpg

Dropped their wallet in the crocodile enclosure at the Samut Prakan Croc Park & Got it back !

We have them also here in Kan

large.jpg

Too lazy really as they do not know the value of a wallet made out of their own kin :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :)