Bangkok To Prakhon Chai, Buri Ram

ashleyhammond2006

• 2 weeks later...

If the original OP, Ashley Hammond, eventually makes it to Prakhonchai, he will be assured of a warm welcome in Coffee Corner (at the corner of the bus station) where the local farangs meet up.

I did make it to Prakhonchai and had a lovely 9 days there with my wife. We are building a house in the area and my visit was a surprise for my wife as she was already there overseeing everything.

I did not see this post until after I was back, so I did not come down to the Coffee Corner, however I am back in Janaury next year and will be popping in for a chat then.

Sorry for all the arguments caused, but this was my first time using the site and got a little confused, will try reading the replies properly next time.

I also will be making this trip on or about December 11 of this year from Bangkok to Prakhon Chai. The information my gf gave me differs from the information given here. Can someone please clarify what is accurate for me? Thanks in advance.

Here it goes: My gf says I should go to Mo Chit bus station in BKK. Is the name of that bus station not given accurately by her? She also gave this website address -- wwwtransport.co.th/main.asp She said I should get on bus Surin-BKK after I get a ticket at counter #100. Is that correct? She said the bus stops for a break of about 20 minutes @ Nakhon Ratchasima and probably takes about 6 hours to arrive at Prakhon Chai. Will her instructions get me there or what needs to be changed? Thanks, Jon