Jai Dee?anyone Met Him?

Jockstar

Just been out for a few beers with JD. Top bloke. Anyone except Tukyleith had a beer with him. Really nice geezer. Anyone fancy a few quiets with this man? Then do it! my missus got on really well with his other half. He's also a top bloke. Cheers JD for a nice evening. Hope to see cya soon! Mate!. Good luck with the job thing.

Thanks for all the nice comments folks... (now where is that smiley with the swollen head... :o )

Seriously though, I have only met 2 people from the forum to date, and they've been "Top Folks" too... as have been their partners. I am sure there are others here on TV that can also be classified as "Top Folks" and I am looking forward to meeting them some day too... I already have a few TV nicknames that I think fit the bill and I will definitely PM them if I plan to be in their area in Thailand.

Thanks for meeting up in BKK the other night Jockstar... we both had a good time too. :D

And Tukyleith, we'll get together for another session again when you get back next time hey? :D

And the interview went really well... nearly 2 hours, so I guess I said all the right things... <fingers crossed>, I will hear back from them after Songkran. I am feeling quitely confident... and am looking forward to a possible 10+ years more work here in Thailand... :D

Anyway, I think credit should be given to Jockstar, who through his persistent (pissistent?) postings about getting people together for a pissup somewhere, and making the effort to actually meet people face to face, is getting us TV members together... a real team player and a h3ll of a nice bloke! :D

Thanks for all the nice comments folks... (now where is that smiley with the swollen head...  :o )

Seriously though, I have only met 2 people from the forum to date, and they've been "Top Folks" too... as have been their partners.  I am sure there are others here on TV that can also be classified as "Top Folks" and I am looking forward to meeting them some day too... I already have a few TV nicknames that I think fit the bill and I will definitely PM them if I plan to be in their area in Thailand.

Thanks for meeting up in BKK the other night Jockstar... we both had a good time too.  :D

And Tukyleith, we'll get together for another session again when you get back next time hey?  :D

And the interview went really well... nearly 2 hours, so I guess I said all the right things... <fingers crossed>, I will hear back from them after Songkran.  I am feeling quitely confident... and am looking forward to a possible 10+ years more work here in Thailand...  :D

Anyway, I think credit should be given to Jockstar, who through his persistent (pissistent?) postings about getting people together for a pissup somewhere, and making the effort to actually meet people face to face, is getting us TV members together... a real team player and a h3ll of a nice bloke!  :D

Did you manage to understand his sweaty sock version of English JD?

:D

Did you manage to understand his sweaty sock version of English JD?

:o

I've worked with a lot of Scotties in my industry so I was able to understand him OK, but the other half had a hard time keeping up!

:D