Kicking The Crap Out Of A Pervert ?

William Osborne

often the real victim of, say rape for example is the husband because he is left to deal with the questions and aftermarth

I am sorry, do you really believe this to be true? I mean, really? The real victim ???

I was the victim of not only a flasher but also a peeping Tom as a young girl and I am the one who has had to live with the aftermath of that. I am the one who suffered from nightmares from years and still must have all curtains tightly shut at night. Not my father, not my husband.

And can you honestly say that the husband or boyfriend of a woman who has been raped is more of a victim than she is? She is the one whose security and very being has been violated.

While I appreciate your sentiments and do agree that these horrible acts affect men as well, to state that they are the real victims? Well, I honestly hope that you merely misspoke and I misunderstand what your meaning is here.

As for kicking the crap out of a pervert, well, better dam_n well make sure that you have the right guy, because otherwise your misplaced "knight on a white horse" syndrome may be victimising yet another person.

listen honey

first of all i apologise for not being clear

the joke about kicking the crap was just that a joke

i did beat the crap outta one perv once

and you know- i did not feel good about it

now listen, please understand , a lady get raped, she has all sort of places to go , hopefully

the man in her life often has no where no one to talk to no one to share and some fools ask dumb ass questions like

what are you gonna man? you arent gonna let him

a man purpose in life ( one of them) is to protect his lady and kids therefore his security has been seriously violated

my lady is me, flesh and soul, touch her you touch me i will not go there if that ever happens

and some go through sheer hel_l when their abilty to do this is questioned

what can go through some guys minds is hel_l sure, they might not be suffering like the poor lady

but how to mange hel_l? is there a scale?

and this f-ed up world of ours dictacts that he should do the manly thing and settle up

so, i hope we are clear, yes, the lady may suffer more and its disgusting, but often the male is left all alone to deal with those inner demons

suffer less he may well do

something to to council by and large they do not have

and this can actually make the healing process take a lot loner

hope were on the same page now

even more so, hope you will never have to face that crap again

best wishes

SD

straightdave,

I'm not trying to be rude, but do you actually think the same way as you write? Your answer might go a long way to explaining why you have written what you have.

Also, are you good at lifting heavy things?

not sure what you mean man

please explain

anything you dont agree with? just trying to help a brother get through a hard time

i may all be wrong

but i seen how this shit can eat a guy

lifting heavy weights, yep, go to a weight room 3/4 times per week

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your anger is fully understandable. We experience the same thing many times with staff being touched & approached like prostitute by these low life foreigners in Pattaya. Disgusting old dirty bastards. They even think they are desirable, bloody ....holes....Best take a camera and take their picture and promise to publish on Internet with the appropriate comments.. These scumbags don't like that! Or get them around the corner with no witnesses....Or hold them and call the police, but first the local press, which loves stories like this and has little to fear...I am aware of many parents worrying about their kids in this respect. Good luck!

this is exactly where i'm coming from.... even some posters to the thread seem to think that all females in Pattaya are available if offered money... these are usually retards that have probably travelled outside their home country once a year and fall into the "2 week millionaire" catagory...i have actually listened to this clap trap in bars but have mostly avoided talking to people in the last few years when i want to have a beer downdown as it just makes me cringe listening how they dissect the whole thai way of life....usually completely wrong

For those saying, you should expect this because it is Pattaya is also crap, because unbeknown to them there is actually a life outside Soi 6, 7. 8 and other tourist traps..

I have worked in most of my life overseas and believe me, Pattaya is not a bad place to live for a family, try FSU, West Africa, etc . I also lived in Amsterdam for a while... suppose that is another giant knocking shop :) see how you get on trying that crap in Holland..

btw, i know what would happen if I kicked the crap out of him and got in shit....I have been here long enough to know if you have baht in your pocket you can always get a good lawyer to sort thing out :D

anyway, thanks for the positive replies :D

So I am not saying it's ok to prey on 12 year olds but it is a fact that pretty much every girl in Pattaya if for sale anywhere including the young ones since I had winks of those pretty often... You can't entirely blame the guy can you?

Crypt36, every girl in Pattaya is not for sale! Some of us live here because our jobs are here (I'm on a software contract in Pattaya). My Thai partner is 33 years old and detests the pathetic chat-up attempts by overweight and oversexed 'farang' when she pops down to the 7/11.

To assume that a young girl is 'on the game' because she winks at you is a shocking admission on your part.

Simon

Your anger is fully understandable. We experience the same thing many times with staff being touched & approached like prostitute by these low life foreigners in Pattaya. Disgusting old dirty bastards. They even think they are desirable, bloody ....holes....Best take a camera and take their picture and promise to publish on Internet with the appropriate comments.. These scumbags don't like that! Or get them around the corner with no witnesses....Or hold them and call the police, but first the local press, which loves stories like this and has little to fear...I am aware of many parents worrying about their kids in this respect. Good luck!

this is exactly where i'm coming from.... even some posters to the thread seem to think that all females in Pattaya are available if offered money... these are usually retards that have probably travelled outside their home country once a year and fall into the "2 week millionaire" catagory...i have actually listened to this clap trap in bars but have mostly avoided talking to people in the last few years when i want to have a beer downdown as it just makes me cringe listening how they dissect the whole thai way of life....usually completely wrong

For those saying, you should expect this because it is Pattaya is also crap, because unbeknown to them there is actually a life outside Soi 6, 7. 8 and other tourist traps..

I have worked in most of my life overseas and believe me, Pattaya is not a bad place to live for a family, try FSU, West Africa, etc . I also lived in Amsterdam for a while... suppose that is another giant knocking shop :) see how you get on trying that crap in Holland..

btw, i know what would happen if I kicked the crap out of him and got in shit....I have been here long enough to know if you have baht in your pocket you can always get a good lawyer to sort thing out :D

anyway, thanks for the positive replies :D

nice to see a positive balanced attitude

hope it doesnt happen again

lets try and make our kids safe

You people are all nuts. Yes I have lived in Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai and a number of other places in Thailand. Pattaya to raise kids!!!! You know there are streets in Pattaya that the school teachers patrol to pull the grade school and high school girls out of the bars? Sure I know the college girls in Chiang Mai trade it for cell phones but in Pattaya it is grade school girls.

It is not only the Falang that would worry me. There are 1000 Thai bars spread all over Pattaya that provide young women to the locals.

Sure there are places like that in any Thai town but not like Pattaya. The number in Pattaya is overwhelming.

The sleazebag Thai drug pushers and available bum boys make Pattaya absolutely the last place in the world I would want to raise a young Thai lady.

I have four daughters in case you are wondering.

PS If you are trying to protect your daughter and don't speak Thai and can't understand what she is talking about on her cell phone you are just pissing in the wind.

hi Chiangmaikelly, you are probably right... that Chiang Mai is al together a better place..... although I heard there was a stampeed when the new shopping center opened last year as most of you folks up there had never seen an escalator.....

I was up there myself few months ago, nice to see that the place has finally got cell phone coverage...

So much rubbish written here it is hard to know what goes thru some peoples heads.

I don't understand the OPs comments at all. His daughter handled the situation very well and if his daughter is very attractive she can expect to get hit on, followed home, propositioned etc for many years to come. This is life and happens everywhere.

Now being in Pattaya just exacerbates the whole situation given that Pattaya is the biggest open air brothel in the world.

Talk of beating people up etc is just idiocy and will more likely lead to more trouble. As a father of a teenage daughter you need to come to terms with the fact that your daughter is sexual being and only good education and commonsense will protect her against idiots hitting on her whatever the age, place reason etc.

If you find the guy and kick the crap out of him the implications would be he goes to hospital, if he doesnt know you and their are no witnesses to identify you. It doesnt help the next kiddy he approaches, but it will be a release for your fury.

What a strange thing. All the older males come to Pattaya because they can approach

anything from women to girls or males without risking to much complications,

very much to the opposite as in their countries of origin.

Now this so called pervert did this to a girl apparently of underage.

Whether he realized this or not, I don’t know. It appears, he respected her reaction and left off. Now everybody if foaming and terribly morally disgusted, ready to take him to pieces.

Let justice prevail by escalation. Your much younger girlies will surely support.

Nothing physical happened at all and now this ugly terrible aggression creeps up

just if it had been waiting for any reason to do so. Kind of western alliance.

Let it be clear. Nobody should touch any underage unpunished. But you are no judge.

So, if anybody got kicked out of this country for good as a result of such seemingly

widely accepted action, that would be justice too.